Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
380 Posts
Lockdown was okay but not bad imo. I gave it a 7 out of 10. It got the same score from me that WrestleMania got.

I am looking forward to the road to Slamm

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dunno if they plan their shows just to impress you Tony...

It tends to be what impresses us on the internet, doesnt draw with casual fans.
I don't have an IWC mentality. I don't mind Hogan or Bishoff, but I feel like the only interesting storyline right now involves Storm and Roode. There's nothing else going on.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Didn't Kurt say he was taking time off after Lockdown to heal?

And I really don't see what's the hullabaloo about lockdown the only problem I had was how the fans were at the event and the lighting was a bit off (as in I couldn't see like half of the audience) but lockdown was very enjoyable the matches were good and I was pumped about roode v storm and that's what I was waiting for so everything else felt like a bonus

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
yay ! angle vs aj for the 1000th time! yay ! how original ...

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
A couple years ago, this could've been a serious reason to tune in.

Now, it's more like "hey cool, there's gonna be a good match" but not a huge deal

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Since 2008 they faced eachother 10 times (3x ppv, 7x TV), so not really looking forward to it, especially because there isnt really any buildup. But on the bright side, it will probably be an entertaining match.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I know you all are going to kill me but angle needs this win more than aj.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I know you all are going to kill me but angle needs this win more than aj.
I disagree! AJ has not won a match in months! How much more can he take? He needs to win more than a couple matches a year. I hope it's in the storyline for him to start winning starting with Kurt Angle. If he is never going to win another match they might as well let him go. He has been a jobber way too long.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I disagree! AJ has not won a match in months! How much more can he take? He needs to win more than a couple matches a year. I hope it's in the storyline for him to start winning starting with Kurt Angle. If he is never going to win another match they might as well let him go. He has been a jobber way too long.
He beat Kaz and Daniels at Victory Road

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
They really should give Kurt some time off to heal up, even just a month or two would help. Still this should be a good match but nothing I haven't seen a bunch of times before so can't get too hyped over it.

Maybe they could have done a triple threat with Aries? Takes some pressure off Kurt, it would be a fresh match and almost certainly a great one too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts