Wrestling Forum banner

Kurt Angle Upset With Jarrett Family Angle

7467 74
Kurt Angle posted the following on Twitter regarding this week's TNA iMPACT!:

"The "Jarrett" segments on TNA Impact were appalling. It made me look like a dead beat Dad, which I am not (I can assure you). And it made Karen and Jeff look like the perfect American Family. MY kids were calling Jeff "Daddy Jeff".

"NOBODY will ever replace me as the Father of my kids. You want me to look like the bad person? Don't forget who wanted the divorce! I didn't walk away from my family, Karen did. So keep your little "act" going on TV. It's amusing to me, but don't think for a million years that my fans are buying this crap."

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Kurt_Angle_Upset_With_Jarrett_Family_Angle.php

It amazes me that TNA could be this stupid to do something like this without the full cooperation of Kurt. You might as well say goodbye to Angle in TNA once his contract is up.
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

· Blaze is Elite
3,326 Posts
All I know is I think that little blonde girl is Jeff's(cause i read Jeff's daughter(and she was) was in the taylor swift mine video as young taylor and thats same girl)

Anyway this gotta be a work I'm sure if not Kurt would legit break Jeff in half when he saw him next

· Registered
756 Posts
Think its a bit of both. Reminding the fans at the end of the day its a show so dont take all they're BS TOO seriously.

· Registered
2,114 Posts
Its a work. The family drama is Textbook Russo/Car Crash Television and I don't think there is any way they'd work something this raw and personal if everybody involved didn't want to do it. I was chuckling and squirming in my seat. I like black comedy, so I loved the promo.
LOL This is the best way of putting it I thought it was great but can understand why people would hate it.

· Registered
1,169 Posts
Hmm, I actually think it might be partly real. They might've run the basic jist past him but it's the details that have him pissed off, I don't know.

· Registered
993 Posts
It's an obvious work.

· Registered
4,308 Posts
its some workage, cant see angle shit talking his employers like that so openly. i wish it was real and he would go to wwe tho.

· Registered
9,932 Posts
You honestly couldn't tell that's kayfabe?

· Registered
7,601 Posts
Ever heard of keeping kayfabe?
Of course keeping in kayfabe is important at times but this one of TNA's major problems because Dixie Carter is constantly using her Twitter account in kayfabe and is now encouraging other TNA employees to do the same when surely Twitter is something that show's us real life people. In keeping kayfabe on social networking sites it is almost insulting our intelligence because they are trying to make us believe that things on screen with TNA are real life situations in order to boost ratings.

I'm sorry but Dixie Carter using her Twitter account to talk about lawyer meetings for her court case with Hulk Hogan and things along that line do not make me want to watch Impact anymore than i already do, if anything it makes me want to turn off from watching because it is cheap promotion tactics which don't work anyway. Surely using her Twitter account to speak highly of the wrestler's or telling us to watch Impact as they have a great show upcoming or to go along and catch Impact live and buy tickets for the show would be a better promotion tactic.

The thing with Kurt Angle is i don't know if he would really use his Twitter account to help promote a storyline which is exploiting his children and portrays his ex wife and her new husband as great people whilst he isn't for a storyline and in order to boost ratings when the ratings barely change positively anyway. With his contract up in August maybe this is his way of saying to stop to stupid storyline and portray me in a better way because i'm your biggest star and i could just leave in August without actually having to say all of what i just did. If it is a shoot than TNA management will look at it and think with his contract up in August maybe we shouldn't push him to the brink of him maybe walking away from the company, as i said in a thread i made the other week he is their biggest star and his impact in leaving would be the biggest blow to the company in it's history.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
:lmao POOF sold by the kayfabe.

it's obviously a work. he's not upset. good thread though.
Angle isn't someone they'd be willing to fuck with. if it made him that mad they would put a stop to it.

· Registered
1,211 Posts
Kurt Angle posted the following on Twitter regarding this week's TNA iMPACT!:

"The "Jarrett" segments on TNA Impact were appalling. It made me look like a dead beat Dad, which I am not (I can assure you). And it made Karen and Jeff look like the perfect American Family. MY kids were calling Jeff "Daddy Jeff".

"NOBODY will ever replace me as the Father of my kids. You want me to look like the bad person? Don't forget who wanted the divorce! I didn't walk away from my family, Karen did. So keep your little "act" going on TV. It's amusing to me, but don't think for a million years that my fans are buying this crap."

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Kurt_Angle_Upset_With_Jarrett_Family_Angle.php

It amazes me that TNA could be this stupid to do something like this without the full cooperation of Kurt. You might as well say goodbye to Angle in TNA once his contract is up.
It's a work you fucking mark! :D

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.