Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
Its a work. The family drama is Textbook Russo/Car Crash Television and I don't think there is any way they'd work something this raw and personal if everybody involved didn't want to do it. I was chuckling and squirming in my seat. I like black comedy, so I loved the promo.

· Premium Member
9,987 Posts
Disagree that the message is a work. TNA is airing dirty laundry and it's all appalling. Don't give me this Kurt had to agree or this wouldn't happen. TNA can do whatever they want. Someone show me his contract where he has all the say in the world on what happens with regard to his EX-wife appearing on TV. Of course he has to respond or else they just run Jarrett and Karen without Kurt and they'd be in the ring saying Kurt is a coward. Get it now people?" Given that Jarrett is a big part of the company, they can run this B.S. Still can't believe Karen went to HIM. If not they wouldn't have this dirty laundry reality b.s.

· Registered
12,896 Posts
I call it BS,Kurt cheated on Karen,he cheated on her for years and she left,we all know the story....definetly kayfade
I agree that tweet is a work,But Angle didn't say anything about him ever being a good husband!,he just said it made him look like a dead-beat dad.....sure Angle may not have ever been a candidate for father of the year,But still it's true about not a"dead-beat dad"

It's a work But I respect Angle for putting up with this,He's a pro and works like one!,many could easily get bitter over it/quit and jump ship asap or something.

· Registered
38 Posts
I believe Kurt Angle posted this purposefully to hype up the fued some and drive up ratings, Jarret prolly told him to do so. I take pretty much everything in wrestling with a grain of salt, heck, I'm even taking the heat between fighters at UFC weigh ins with a grain of salt.

· Registered
625 Posts
Total work of a totally lame and retarded storyline.
In other words, it's Russo at his finest.
The storyline is great-it's realistic and emotional, if you don't dig it, that's your problem. Wrestling is not only about some guys flying around the ring - it's mix of drama, comedy, etc. There is nothing retarded about a real life storyline , these things happen all the time in the real world in which you probably don't belong, and it's a good base for a good feud!

· Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,723 Posts
Kurt didnt write that, cos there was no mentioning of GOD. Anyway, I hate the story-line, as it adds nothing to the product atm, just takes away time for whats really entertaining now, and thats the Fortune/Immortal feud.

· Registered
2,838 Posts
I'm sure it is just a work, but then again, I wouldn't put anything past Russo, and there probably isn't a very good system of checks and balances in TNA if morons like Jarrett and Dixie are the ones who have to sign off on stuff.

· Is a Snit Head
34,365 Posts
It has to be a work, I mean those segments didn't make them look like all that great of a family. Jarrett looked like a jerk to Kurt's kids. It was funny when they all had apologize for talking about Dixie but I could just picture Angle freaking out when he saw how Jarrett was talking to his kids.

And on a side note the little boy in those videos is hilarious.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.