Wrestling Forum banner

Kurt Angle Upset With Jarrett Family Angle

7476 Views 74 Replies 65 Participants Last post by  scrilla
Kurt Angle posted the following on Twitter regarding this week's TNA iMPACT!:

"The "Jarrett" segments on TNA Impact were appalling. It made me look like a dead beat Dad, which I am not (I can assure you). And it made Karen and Jeff look like the perfect American Family. MY kids were calling Jeff "Daddy Jeff".

"NOBODY will ever replace me as the Father of my kids. You want me to look like the bad person? Don't forget who wanted the divorce! I didn't walk away from my family, Karen did. So keep your little "act" going on TV. It's amusing to me, but don't think for a million years that my fans are buying this crap."

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Kurt_Angle_Upset_With_Jarrett_Family_Angle.php

It amazes me that TNA could be this stupid to do something like this without the full cooperation of Kurt. You might as well say goodbye to Angle in TNA once his contract is up.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
12,896 Posts
People think Angle's comments is a work or the whole thing that Karen left Angle to marry JJ??,cause I doubt they would make this about 2 years worth of a work and there's proof out there of Karen&JJ's marriage a year ago.

Plus many sites reported that Dixie suspended JJ and took him off from creative&bought out most of his shares with one of the reasons being this.....and it is known that Dutch Mantel&others were fired cause of being part of JJ's boys and it is also known that Dixie indeed had problems with JJ lying to her about him involved with Karen.

out of about 2 years,they mentioned this stuff months apart and this is still all a work??,the Matt Hardy/Edge&Lita stuff was half work with half real since it's been known that Edge got divorced cause of being with Lita(dating in real life).

· Registered
12,896 Posts
I call it BS,Kurt cheated on Karen,he cheated on her for years and she left,we all know the story....definetly kayfade
I agree that tweet is a work,But Angle didn't say anything about him ever being a good husband!,he just said it made him look like a dead-beat dad.....sure Angle may not have ever been a candidate for father of the year,But still it's true about not a"dead-beat dad"

It's a work But I respect Angle for putting up with this,He's a pro and works like one!,many could easily get bitter over it/quit and jump ship asap or something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.