Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kurt Angle revealed during an interview with Ring Rust Radio that his TNA contract expires in a few weeks and he will be making announcement in two weeks regarding his future.

"Well right now I’m not at liberty to say where I’m going but I will tell you I’m going to do the right thing for me and my family. I am in the process of structuring a deal and I do have a company in mind. I haven’t said yes because I want to make it a public thing with the company and myself. I can’t really say who it is or where I’m going but I can tell you it’s going to happen in the next two weeks before my contract is even up. I won’t be wrestling until January but there will be a signing in the next couple of weeks."
Better be with WWE!

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
ROH, NJPW, or he's re-upping with TNA, from what I hear WWE wants nothing to do with him. to big a risk of something BAD happening to him on WWE's watch

·
Registered
877 Posts
I can't help but feel that if WWE wanted him, we'd have heard something by now. There's been a few other times they could have swooped in, but they never did. Makes you wonder how much bad blood there is being harbored between Angle and Vince. That and the fact that Angle's had a lot of issues which may put WWE off even more. Hope I'm wrong, however.

Maybe he'll end up in ROH? Unlikely, but he could have a massive impact there.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ROH, NJPW, or he's re-upping with TNA, from what I hear WWE wants nothing to do with him. to big a risk of something BAD happening to him on WWE's watch
I'd seriously doubt ROH and NJPW at this point in his career. It sounds like from the quote that he is moving on from TNA. RR Return please.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Look, I know WWE apparently expressed disinterest, but the break until January just sounds like something WWE would do. Maybe they changed their minds. Who knows? I just hope it's WWE.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Considering WWE's lack of star power at the top of the card at the moment I wouldn't be surprised if they've changed their mind and brought him in.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,222 Posts
He's basically keeping his mouth shut because he's not sure if WWE will have him. If he doesn't sign a deal with WWE, he'll probably just say he's staying with TNA or something.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'd say it's that Global Something Something company that Jeff Jarrett started recently. You know, the one that nobody knows about?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I'm losing interest in the product atm, the lack of Ambrose is a big part; they better bring Kurt back.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts