Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kurt Angle is scheduled to be inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame next month in Columbus, Ohio. The ceremony takes place during the Arnold Sports Expo, which will also be attended by over 20 NXT talents. Angle will be inducted by the man the festival is named after, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Triple H usually attends the Arnold Expo and Sports Hall of Fame ceremony every year, and is expected to be in the house this year. This could be the first time Triple H and Kurt Angle see each other since angle’s departure from WWE in 2006.

Other inductees in the 2016 Hall of Fame class are Royce Gracie and Dolph Lundgren.

The Anrold Sports Expo takes place March 3-6 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, and tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com/Arnold.

24wrestling

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think they have seen each other before during Ric Flair's son funeral, which is where Triple H and Sting also met for the first time according to reports. NXT is also featured at the expo. In any event, I doubt this would lead to any kind of return deal for Kurt, seeing as Bryan's retirement due to concussions is still very fresh in the minds of the fans. Bring back Kurt would look hypocritical.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I want to see Kurt Angle and HHH within feet of each other. Oh the anticipation.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Kurt Angle, Royce Gracie and Dolph Lundgren inducted in the HOF of the Arnold classic sports festival?
Cool, I'd like to attend if I'd live in USA.

And Kurt Angle is not returning to the WWE, get it over.
I even doubt he was ''begging'' to return as it was reported last year, fucking dirt rumors...

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Angle is due for the WWE hof. If he came back for 1 more run he would instantly be the most over guy in the company.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Well deserved, olympic gold medalist who made it in the WWE with such ease. Charismatic, mic skills, should I still mention the amazing in-ring skills?
Angle is one of my all time favorites. He was entertaining on the mic and one of the best ever in the ring. One of the few who are or were pretty damn close to being complete packages.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Well deserved, olympic gold medalist who made it in the WWE with such ease. Charismatic, mic skills, should I still mention the amazing in-ring skills?
You should, but don't you dare mention his TNA run! :vince3

Reactions: Zyon Stylez

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
In any event, I doubt this would lead to any kind of return deal for Kurt, seeing as Bryan's retirement due to concussions is still very fresh in the minds of the fans. Bring back Kurt would look hypocritical.
That was my immediate thought upon seeing this thread. I mean, Angle's made it through a TNA career that was longer than his WWE career, and he was apparently a wreck when he started there.

But still, the injuries are a very real thing. If he was to step in a WWE ring again, I'd say maybe one Wrestlemania match, but I think WWE would be jittery about even that.

Would like to see Kurt in WWE again for selfish reasons, but I doubt it. He'll be a good headliner for the HOF one year though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts