Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sort of. Just read that the two are filming a fight scene against each other in a movie today. Even though in a movie, should be a cool blast from the past when its all put together.

On My Way to the "Pain and Gain" Movie Set this Morning. Big fight Scene with "the Rock". Just Like the Good Old Days! I'm gonna #BringIt!
Big fight scene today for PAIN & GAIN w/ my boy - Olympic Gold Medalist & wrestling MACHINE @RealKurtAngle. #Boots2Asses[/B]

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
yeah i gotta say i marked out when i read that , it's cool seeing them in one screen together trading punches

i wasn't much keen on the movie but after i read that i'm gonna have to watch that :D

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Pain and gain can consider it's self already brought...

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
hope they incorporate something for the fans of wrestling even though it has nothing to do with the movie.. like in the one of The Rock's first movies i think Walking Tall he Rock Bottoms a guy in a bar lol..would be cool if Kurt puts Rock in ankle lock or german supplex him :lmao :lmao :lmao he would sell it like a muhf**************

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
FINALLY..the Rock and Kurt Angle are back at it 10 years after their classic Vengeance title match with Taker. Sounds good...

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I hope to God Rock somehow convinces him to come back to the WWE. with the rebuilding of credible wrestlers, Angle would be icing on the cake.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Sound pretty good to me, damn now I’m going to watch some clips of Rock/Angle one of the best and underrated rivalries in WWE history.

Both have excellent chemistry with each other. Still can't get over this hilarious "interview" hosted by Kurt at his absolute best.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Sound pretty good to me, damn now I’m going to watch some clips of Rock/Angle one of the best and underrated rivalries in WWE history.

Both have excellent chemistry with each other. Still can't get over this hilarious "interview" hosted by Kurt at his absolute best.

:lmao

"Well, when The Rock saw it The Rock thought oh, he might be hurt, The Rock better go take a shower now."

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Ok now im officially going to watch this movie the day of the premiere

1 - 20 of 48 Posts