Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this was posted already but yeah....

"I was taking classes and I was getting very serious about it. I was also sportscasting — I was a sportscaster in Pittsburgh for Fox, just trying to get in front of the camera a little bit. Then pro wrestling came around and I took a shot at that, and I didn't realize I was going to become that good. I made a lot of money, thank God, and I stuck with it, but every time I had a movie where my name would come up for some reason, I wasn't allowed to do it due to scheduling reasons in the WWE. So with TNA, they give me the opportunity to go ahead and do movies and if it conflicts with the schedule they work around it. It's a much better situation for me. So I actually signed a new three-year deal today with TNA. I'm going to stick with TNA."
http://www.movieline.com/2011/09/kurt-angle-on-warrior-his-longtime-acting-ambition-and-following-the-rock-out-of-the-wwf.php

·
King James
24,699 Posts
I wanted him to come back for one more run in WWE and do some other things like a DVD but I guess that's not in Kurt's plans. Damn, there's nothing else I really want to see him do with this company. I'll still watch him perform because he's one of my top all time favorite wrestlers.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
So it gets busted for another DUI and they reward him with a contract.

And how TNA fanboys actually defend this atrocity of a company.
yes, he signed right after that accident.

:rolleyes:

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Yay! We get crackhead Angle for another three years. Wonderful, and wtf is wrong with his eyes!? He's going to end up pulling a Shawn Michaels on us and have a crooked eye before long.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I guess all the rumours of him wanting to try out MMA are not going to happen then. That would have been interesting. But I am glad he's stayed with TNA, and I understand why TNA was the better option for him as he's not being held by WWE's strict 'work-for-them-only' copyrighting policies.

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Nooo! Now we will never see a proper documentary DVD of him and his career in the WWE. Darn Kurt!

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
hes a dumbass for sticking with tna so long. if he was in wwe i'd actually watch all his matches and be interested in his feuds, in tna it doesnt matter how good the matches are, the feuds will be shit and its more or less going to be a waste.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts