Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kurt Angle recently tweeted: "Dixie Carter, ceo of TNA has made her company better every year. The proof is in the numbers. Dixie continues to carry TNA to new heights. I could never be more proud of any boss I've worked for. Here is a woman with 30yrs of music experience. She adapted to pro wresting quickly. Dixie and serg Carter have given incredible talent opportunity to show their talent. It takes BALLS to go up against WWE. She did it. I love them for it. I have a place to work where I enjoy it. I plan to come back soon. How, I don't know. But dixie has called me about it. If I do come back, it's due to dixie and tna talent we have. I thought I was done, but dixie is the only one to make me think of coming back. I want to stay with tna if I can. I love their passion. TNA has come so far in 4 yrs. This company had a slim chance, and look at them now. GOD bless you dixie, serg, and tna. You are a worldwide success. I am proud to be a small part of tna's success. Keep up the great work.""
Source: ewrestlingnews.com

·
Registered
673 Posts
He probably want to bang that milf once !

·
Banned
295 Posts
I have no doubt that Dixie is a great woman, very compassionate and easy to work for. That being said, I'm not sure you want a compassionate, forgiving and "heart-on-her-sleeve" person as the head of your company that sometimes is going to have to make hard and maybe even downright cruel business decisions.

Kurt Angle, on the other hand, over the last few years, has flip-flopped so many times it makes my head spin. It's hard to take anything he says seriously when in the back of my head I can not help but think it is over-exaggerated hyperbole. You know?

That being said, if I were in the business, I would probably choose TNA just due to ease of schedule and the more laid-back atmosphere. Sure, you won't make as much money...but would the extra money you make in WWE cover your travel expenses and hotel fees anyway if you were an underguy or behind-the-scenes person?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Kurt Angle has been, in my opinion, a bigger signing than Hulk Hogan. Here you have someone actually working well for the company and supports TNA well. Perhaps Angle will be leading the charge against Immortal?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Poor Kurt. All those top of the cage moonsaults have taken a toll on him.

I wonder what Benoit said in his final days.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
There is no way he tweeted all that. I think ewrestlingnews made that up. 140 characters my ass.

That being said, I am sure TNA is a great company to work for. I mean, they have approximately 14,000 wrestler on contract. It must be wonderful to work for a company that continues to pay Kevin Nash but can't find a spot for Christopher Daniels.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
So I guess it is wonderful working for WWE, WCW, and TNA because they all chose to have Kevin Nash multiple times on their roster while Daniels had a cup of coffee in WCW, never sniffed WWE, and is gone from TNA.

I guess everyone but ROH is an idiot.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
is kurt injured or out of contract? why he hasnt been a while in TNA?

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If some dumb bitch was willing to pay me WWE money for like 1/4th of the work I'd praise her too.
Yea people don't realize Kurt is obviously bias. I mean I'm sure he gets paid the most out of the whole entire roster but not only that, he has alot of creative control over his character which keeps his career from getting fucked up like Joe and Desmond.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Yea people don't realize Kurt is obviously bias. I mean I'm sure he gets paid the most out of the whole entire roster but not only that, he has alot of creative control over his character which keeps his career from getting fucked up like Joe and Desmond.
And I don't blame him. Make that money Kurt. haha

·
Registered
59 Posts
So I guess it is wonderful working for WWE, WCW, and TNA because they all chose to have Kevin Nash multiple times on their roster while Daniels had a cup of coffee in WCW, never sniffed WWE, and is gone from TNA.

Well, that is completely out of context. I am not some contrarian smark who loves ROH. That is not the case at all. I just enjoyed Daniels in TNA.

But, let me ask you a question. Was Nash this old in WWE and WCW? He could still contribute on television back then. Now, not so much.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts

Daniels, and numerous other talented guys, had a "cup of coffee" in WCW because the "big name stars" killed the company and pulled the rug from under them, when they were just getting started.

Had WCW or ECW lived for a couple more years Daniels could have had a decent spot on their card. He had at least one memorable match for both promotions, in his brief cameos.

-

On topic, I hope no-one is stupid enough to get worked by Angle's bullshit. "The numbers don't lie"? No shit. PPV buys are one tenth of what they were two years ago. TV ratings are no better. House shows are a joke.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Kurt constantly brings up the WWE, in some sort of fashion in a lot of his rants these days. Just an observation...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts