Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Kurt has no chance of coming back, Jeff I suppose does have a small chance, but neither would be "badd ass" if they returned.

·
Registered
420 Posts
If Kurt Angle was capable of rolling back the years and returning as his 2000 persona I'd have him back in a heartbeat, but he isn't and he can't so he won't.

I would rather see another Khali title reign than have Hardy anywhere near my TV screen again.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
kurt should... if he came back to his senses. but we know the guy is in some kind of mentalist land now.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
To be honest I think they would both be awesome. Angle being a s great technically as he is could have amazing matches with Punk, Bryan, Ziggler and even Brock Lesnar.

Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy should come back for one more tag team run...there is no denying that The Hardy Boyz were one of the greatestn and most innovative tag teams of all time.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
I think both Angle and Hardy back in the WWE would be great but only for a short period of time..

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
A sane properly motivated Kurt Angle would be awesome to have back. I was never a fan of Jeff Hardy to begin with so I personally wouldn't want to see him back at all.

why not? AJ sure is shit isn't doing anything good for the WWE apart from satisfying the sick, pedophiliac desires of grown men.
What In the Hell does AJ have to do with this thread? Other than the post you quoted having her (a 25 yr old female) in his sig?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
why not? AJ sure is shit isn't doing anything good for the WWE apart from satisfying the sick, pedophiliac desires of grown men.
Aside from being irrelevant to the topic, AJ Lee is 25.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
Angle? YES. Hardy? No!

·
Registered
798 Posts
wait i see it now... Angle comes back, AJ does the crazy chick game and then we get the greatest gift ever.

DB v Kurt Angle - 60 min iron man submission match
DB v Kurt Angle - AJ on a pole match

DO IT NOW WWE NOW!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Angle could but it would probably be a limited schedule like the one Brock has. I don't see him working full time again, I don't think his body can handle it. I think Jeff has burned his bridge. He has been given way too many chances in WWE. I say keep him out and let guys who actually deserve to be there take any spot he would fill.

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
As much as I like Angle in TNA, I would be lying if i said i wouldn't like to see him in one final wrestlemania match, maybe against Danielson.

The same for Sting vs Taker.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Both would add much needed star power to the roster, and Kurt could really put over some of the younger guys, in a sort of Chris Jericho roll.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
WWE does not want Kurt Angle. He has no chance, he tried to re-open talks with them in the past, but they were not interested because of his continuing problems with substance abuse and possibly some sort of psychological problem. He's not the most stable guy.

Jeff Hardy MAY have a chance, if he can be proven to be completely clean. Hardy marks are some of the most devoted marks, and he was immensely over. during his run. I could see WWE offering him a contract if and only if he were proven to be completely 100% sober and all of his legal troubles were over, and if he actually wanted to come back.

The reduced schedule at TNA might be better for his sobriety and the health of his family. He has a daughter now and gets to spend more time at home with her...so there's also the question of whether or not Jeff would ever want to be in WWE ever again.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts