Wrestling Forum banner

Kurt Angle is a legend?

4341 Views 40 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  GetDown
Kurt Angle is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time as Triple H, Cena, Foley, Bret Hart? Why is or not is a legend?
Reactions: tboneangle
Kurt Angle is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time as Triple H, Cena, Foley, Bret Hart? Why is or not is a legend?
See more
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
835 Posts
Angle is most certainly a legend. Both in pro-wrestling and amateur wrestling.

· Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
13,654 Posts
I'd classify him as a legend.

His career in WWE was legend worthy. First ever WWE tag-team Champion. Multiple time WWE Champion. And lots of entertaining feuds provided with good matches. All that culminated into his match vs. HBK at Wrestlemania 21. I feel after that he didn't do anything memorable in WWE before going in TNA.

· Registered
3,850 Posts
I'd classify him as a legend.

His career in WWE was legend worthy. First ever WWE tag-team Champion. Multiple time WWE Champion. And lots of entertaining feuds provided with good matches. All that culminated into his match vs. HBK at Wrestlemania 21. I feel after that he didn't do anything memorable in WWE before going in TNA.
What about his No Way Out '06 match with the Deadman?

· TONI POR TODO!
4,679 Posts
Although the ankle lock was always a crappy submission move IMO, he's a great wrestler who had memorable feuds with Benoit, Lesnar, Guerrero, Shawn, Cena, Rey, JBL, and even Mark Henry.
And since I seen the word legend used to describe much less deserving wrestlers, I say, yes he's legendary.

Reactions: tboneangle
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.