Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: nodq.com

Kurt Angle told the Right After Wrestling radio show on Monday night that he is open to returning to WWE in the future.

Angle said: “There comes a time when everybody has to hang it up. I’m coming to the close of my career whether it be a year or two or three. I know it won’t be full-time after this year. I would like to stay in TNA, but if I my option goes to WWE, I will. I want to stay in TNA, no doubt about it.”
At least he's open with the possibility of returning to WWE. Please come back home, Kurt. :D

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
Kurt having one last run in the WWE would be great.

It would be a shame for him to end in TNA, due to how the company is now.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Kurt having one last run in the WWE would be great.

It would be a shame for him to end in TNA, due to how the company is now.
Yeah, and he doesn't need to wrestle regularly like he used to considering how fragile his body condition is right now. Perhaps three or four more feuds with some young talents like Jack Swagger or Sheamus and then retires. Oh, and i'd love to see him face John Cena for his last match considering that John Cena debuted in WWE ring for the first time against Kurt, it'll be pretty cool to see how Cena has come long way compared to the day when he debuted.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I would like him to Return and have like one more goodRun, some good Storylines and a World Title, but doesn't even have to be that, if he just had one more legendary Match at Mania(favorbly against Rey, HHH or Taker)i am gonna be happy

·
Registered
141 Posts
I hope for one last run and a wrestlemania match against undertaker..that would be an awesome match/fued.

Would love to see it.
+1

·
Premium Member
11,837 Posts
Fuck TNA. Angle has always been and always will be remembered for his career in the WWE.

Angle vs. Undertaker, WrestleMania 27. BOOK IT.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,971 Posts
Man I just hope he is healthy when he decides to retire and not force due to injuries

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Can't blame him , Tna is like a mercedes where WWE is like a Bentley/ Ferrari/ Lamborghini...

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
One last run? Fuck yes.

Kurt can still go, he'd be a great guy for the WWE to have, possibly to build up some young talent.

Hmmm.... but who would he wrestle?

I'd be up for a match against Danielson, just as long as its AmDrag who leading the match.
Danielson, Miz, Swagger, Del Rio, McIntyre, Kane, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Wade Barrett...

What the fuck do you mean who would he wrestle? He left in 2006, since then there have been a shit load of new stars for him to work with.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
I disagree. I've enjoyed his TNA run, aside from the Main Event Mafia shit. He's had a shit load of great matches in particular with Joe, Jarrett, AJ, Sting and pretty much the entire roster.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
One last run? Fuck yes.

Kurt can still go, he'd be a great guy for the WWE to have, possibly to build up some young talent.

Danielson, Miz, Swagger, Del Rio, McIntyre, Kane, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Wade Barrett...

What the fuck do you mean who would he wrestle? He left in 2006, since then there have been a shit load of new stars for him to work with.
Meh, I guess. Just find it hard to get excited really. Kurt's gotten older, and TNA really exposed alot of his flaws.

·
Premium Member
3,457 Posts
I'd love him to return and do only the PPV matches and the occasional tv match and not be on the house show route like Shawn did.

·
Banned
542 Posts
I would love to see and ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN AMERICAN feud between Jack Swagger and Kurt Angle.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts