Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Interesting comments on how he believes Wwe doing a good job of nurturing young talent. He particularly mentions not to underestimate Buddy Murphy. Believes he’s rising in a big way.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,970 Posts
On a consistent basis of being a Main Eventer though? You know you have really proven yourself when you have Main Evented Wrestlemania or any of the Big 4 not just main event a Raw here or a Smackdown there then slip back into benchwarmer mode.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Kurt is pandering to the hardcore fans supporting boring and complacent talents .

So far none of these guys have shown any main event potential let alone WM main event.

You can fire all 3 of them tomorrow and I wouldn’t notice .

Black is the only one on the list that MAY have some potential due to his unique Vikings inspired look and dark promos .But even he have so far been all talks no action and I won’t say anything until he actually have a promo war with someone half decent on the mic.

·
IRAN #1
2,311 Posts
I don't get it with Andrade, he doesn't have the charisma or mic skills to be a top guy in my opinion. Zelina Vega will only get him so far.

·
Asuka
96,502 Posts
I mean, why the fuck not, we've got Drew Mcintyre and women who aren't Asuka doing it, we might as well just open up the pen and let all the pigs drag their shit stained hooves across the WrestleMania mat in the top match.

These guys are all absolute fucking GEEKS with no potential and no business on a WrestleMania card, but so are Drew Mcintyre, Becky Lynch and Charlotte, so this is now what we have to work with. Johnny Gargano will probably main event WrestleMania at this rate.....before Bray Wyatt.

·
Registered
959 Posts
LOL @ "Main Eventing" WM these days, WWE is full of fucking geeks, jobbers in past had more charisma.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Kurt Angle is my favorite wrestler by far, He is Probably more knowledgeable and in touch with what the majority of the fan base want to see right now. I disagree with it, but it doesn’t make it untrue.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
if he said that 10 or 20 years ago I would say he is nuts. not now. I can see Zack Ryder main eventing WM. it doesnt matter anymore who main events.

·
NO SPIN ZONE
659 Posts
So far none of these guys have shown any main event potential let alone WM main event.

You can fire all 3 of them tomorrow and I wouldn’t notice .

Black is the only one on the list that MAY have some potential due to his unique Vikings inspired look and dark promos .But even he have so far been all talks no action and I won’t say anything until he actually have a promo war with someone half decent on the mic.
Evidently we haven't been watching the same show :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Well he is not wrong. When you have had Roman and Seth stinking up the joint for years now, why not a few more geeks joining them !!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
and brett hart believed at one point that the 123 kid would be a heavyweight champion. This statement is just as stupid

1 - 18 of 18 Posts