Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Maybe you should try not using a Metallica font for every banner you male, unless of course it's a Metallica Banner :). The cut is pretty good, the background is a tad plain but I guess it looks alright. Keep at it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I agree with 3VK, the text really is very "Un-Kurt Angle-ish" as he said. The background isn't the worst, but it's not the best either. The "Olympic Gold Medalist" line is too small and I had to squint a little just to read it. The last line of the text is all over Kurt's face, which takes away from what I think is one of Kurt's best pics. I'd probably add more pics of Kurt for a more detailed feel. Overall, it doesen't look like you put much thought to it. 5/10.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
I don't like the BG style or color, the text isn't "Angle like" as mentioned, the OGM line is too small, and I don't care for the fact that some of the text runs over Kurt's face. But, I've seen worse. 4/10.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only have 2 Metallica fonts...none of which this banner contains. I think this is a Spinal Tap font...I need some more fonts. Any site suggestions?

·
Shocking the Shockmaster
4,558 Posts
i dont know any. But back to the banner, the cuts are good, but the font and background dont really mix well together 3/10.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts