Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Hey! That ones actually pretty good. But the Text and Border are the wrong colour, they don't match the colour scheme of the rest of it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm...well i was going for the red white and blue theme...but meh i agree with you now that i look at it closely..

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
The text should be a different collor and raised slightly. I dont really like how theres a graphical BG in the middle and blends on the sides. It would have been better if it was all blend and the middle cut, or all graphical BG. Nice work though, good-tutorials helped.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks man...but what im having trouble now with is the layer masking stuff... and does any1 know how to create scanlines....all the tuts i read are extremly confusing

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Use the marque tool (its the dotted line square), click on it and hold your click. Release it on Single Lint tool. Click a point on your banner. Right click the dotted line that will form and go to stroke. Make sure Feather is set to 0 px (that will be on top below Filter and View).

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
thanks..it worked...

im doin the scanlines another way now tho...using another background...making 1 pixel pencil mark horizontal/vertical/diagonal then doing select>all then filling the pattern into a banner...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts