Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first try at a grungy sort of banner that blends with the BG of the forum. just want too hear your comments:

and any thoughts on this Triple H one:

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
HHH Banner
One of the best banners I have ever seen. Nice blend with a nice font to go with it. The cuts are good and just unbelievable.

10/10

Kurt Angle banner
Not as good as your HHH banner but still good. I don't really like the border but the blending is really good. Nice cuts by the way. 6/10

·
Banned
171 Posts
Hmm... They're both good but your grunge needs a little more work. Triple H one is a bit too crowded for me... Placement is decent. And everything's way to contrasted (right termonology?) IMO. 7(maybe 7.5)/10. Angle one... Not sure if I like it that much. The gruge edges was a good idea to blend with the board's background, but I don't think it fits well. It's alright, 6/10...

Definitely work on some grunge techniques though and keep it going. But overall, I love your not-so-grungy banners better.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
instead of making another thread i'll add this in here, i thinks its better than the other ones ive asked you to rate.
can i have some comments on it please:

·
Banned
97 Posts
Kurt Angle
-The effect is good
-Blending is great
-Font is okay
Overall:8/10

HHH
-Blending is bad
-Too dark
-text is okay
Overall:8/10

·
Registered
619 Posts
I like the effecst on the Kurt Angle one. The effect and coloring is good. I like the text on it as well. The cutout isn't that great thought. 8/10
I don't like the text or blending on the HHH one. The colors aren't great either. 7/10

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
like what you did with the colors on the first Triple-H one good style 8/10

kurt angle one i dont like as much but still good 7/10

1 - 8 of 8 Posts