Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 507 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to TMZ:

Wrestling legend Kurt Angle was arrested early this morning on charges of driving under the influence ... TMZ has learned.

Angle was busted by Virginia State Troopers and taken to Warren County Jail. He posted $2,000 bond and was released at 3:31 AM.

Angle won the gold medal in wrestling at the 1996 Olympics before turning to professional wrestling. He made his name in the WWE and is currently under contract with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

HA! HA! HA!

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Kurt haven't you learned anything???

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
When in the blue hell is TNA going to grow enough balls and fire this absolute trainwreck?

Seriously this is like what? his 100th time he's been arrested for a DUI now.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Fuck, TNA just start pushing your originals for crying out loud, you're looking bad.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Again? And he no-sold the mugshot too.

I'm no Matt Hardy fan, but it'll be hypocritical if Kurt doesn't at least get some kind of punishment for this bullshit.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
this wont affect TNA. people dont understand wrestling isnt like the big 4 sports where a bad player can turn off fanbases. none of you are going to boycott TNA if they keep Kurt Angle. get over it. now maybe he should be reprimanded somehow, but firing.. thats extreme. just put the belt back on Sting so he can face the BFG series winner.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
Again?! For fuck's sake. Oh yeah cause the WWE schedule was leading me to be unhealthy hurp durp.

Why is everyone in TNA fucking up, honestly?
I'm no Matt Hardy fan, but it'll be hypocritical if Kurt doesn't at least get some kind of punishment for this bullshit.
Because TNA are honest folks who maintain their word? Angle won't get fired, and that in itself will be hypocritical. Then again, I'm sure TNA don't give a fuck.

·
Registered
22,733 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
fpalm at Kurt Angle

TNA clearly doen't give a shit about their wrestlers when this happens SO fucking often.
2010 was WWE's year. Riley, Jericho,Helms.

TNA should at least fine Kurt.

·
Blastcraze The Berserk
874 Posts
What the fuck?

Angle is arrested...AGAIN?

Kurt, you're meant to be TNA'S WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

Next Sunday you will be MAIN EVENTING AT NO SURRENDER.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

1 - 20 of 507 Posts