Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
14,919 Posts
I'm so shocked that it actually happened and they are back so quickly!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I had Smackdown on doing something else and was half paying attention to Drew's queef jokes, thinking "yeah yeah I like these guys but we've seen this before." Then the music hits and I literally ask my wife "is that what I think it is?"

Fuck. Yes.

And Roman no selling it with the "who the fuck is this clown?" look. I am sports entertained.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Well now Cody beating Reigns is getting less and less likely
I think this is their way of keeping the belt off of Drew but still on Reigns. I'm still a firm believer that Cody takes the belts off of him at mania after returning at the rumble. I'm surprised he's back this quickly, but I'm here for it. Glad they brought back his old gimmick with Scarlett too.

·
Registered
WF NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION! I Speak for The Great Cornholio.
4,287 Posts
I had Smackdown on doing something else and was half paying attention to Drew's queef jokes, thinking "yeah yeah I like these guys but we've seen this before." Then the music hits and I literally ask my wife "is that what I think it is?"

Fuck. Yes.

And Roman no selling it with the "who the fuck is this clown?" look. I am sports entertained.
The WWE fans had those jokes made LOOOONG before drew did them tonight, I still popped though.
Yes, Kross is back, WITH SCARLETT!!!

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
WF NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION! I Speak for The Great Cornholio.
4,287 Posts
1 - 20 of 181 Posts