Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
hard to feel sorry for people who choose to do this to themselves.

·
Banned
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great shame but it's a persons choice if they wish to become a junkie, they are not "ill", they choose to do it.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
Not as bad as I thought. was thinking it would look like that one dudes foot after that venomous snake bite.

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
I've seen the TYT video of this, and that video has more disturbing images than this article.

·
Banned
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tell that to the children who were born dependent on drugs because of their parents' use. Was that their choice?
I clearly said if they wished to become a junkie, which obviously means that it was their choice. Not about the children who were born dependent on drugs because of their parents' use.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Not only has this been doing the rounds on the internet for ages but I'm pretty much putting my foot down with this sort of thing.

The Anything section is not a place where people should compete for the most fucked up, depressing, violent or graphic stories to post. There's no specific rule stating you can't post negative stories but enough is enough and this is too much.

I'm not picking on you specifically Adrien but you didn't even offer a talking point or opinion on the news article. You just post the link and wait for reactions. That's not a discussion it's just shock value reaction crap and it's got no place here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.