Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all welcome to KR Graphics shop. If you would like a Sig, Avatar, desktop wallpaper creating here is the place to be. There are just a few little rules:

Patience
Please be patient some requests may take longer than others, also its first come first serve people who ask first will get their request worked on first.

Be Specific
Be specific with your request, colour scheme, who you would like in it, what you would like written on the if you want writing on your graphic. Don't ask for too much, I refuse to make a bad graphic so dont ask for too much for example, 5 different people in one sig with 5 different backgrounds ect..

Be respectful
I know you probably all are nice, well mannered people but just incase, if you dont like your specific graphics please don't be rude or say "this graphic is sh*t I demand a better one" people have different taste from one another so what I like you may not, so if you dont like your particular graphic just let me know and I shall make another.

And lastly..
Shop Status
Please check on the last page for the shop status, as if I get too many requests at one time I will shut the shop and finish the remaining requests I have and then re-open.

Well guys lets get started.

SHOP OPEN

PS. Please take a look at my blog so you can see my standard of work, they all range from when I first started using Photoshop (I think you will be able to tell) and my more recent ones (the better standard.)

EDIT: Sorry guys me being an idiot forgot to attach my Blog link.. here it is enjoy :) http://kylerichmangraphics.blogspot.co.uk/

·
Nobody's gay for Moleman.
1,523 Posts
I'll have a JBL one.

Colour: Dark blue and black.
Text: JBL: A National Hero
Style: Grunge.
Pictures: Anything you can find on psd-dreams.de
Price: I really don't care about the credits. Let me know how much you want. I'll make you a signature too.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here you go pal. Hope you like it, any problems or anything you have with it let me know and i'll edit it how you would like.

Regarding credits im not too fussed just a kind donation will do :)

·
Nobody's gay for Moleman.
1,523 Posts
Looks great. Thanks mate. :) I'll edit my signature later, so that I have this and my current one as my signature. I'll send you 2000 credits.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Mate could you make a sig of the rock and Austin, preferably recent picture and could it say GOAT on it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's awesome mate.

Do you think GOAT would look better in the middle or not.
I tried it, and IMO it doesn't look as good, but its entirely upto you if you want it in the middle i'll do it :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah it's okay mate, I will use what you created. Thanks.

Btw do you create avatars or just sigs.
I do any sort of graphic mostly PC Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars yes

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Could you please do a sig with a picture of Rio de Janeiro(a different one from my actual sig) and "Sesel" written on it?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Just a simple request.

Colour: Very Dark Green
Pics: CM Punk in the middle. In the backround behind him Barrett and Cody Rhodes. No titles on them if possible.

<<Barrett>> <<<CM Punk>>> <<Rhodes>>
Text: Nearfall

Any styling/text placement

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Rikers10 thank you!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here you go Nearfall.

Just an apology if some requests haven't been completed straight away and as quick as i'd have liked, I work nights.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.