Wrestling Forum banner

Who will win KOTR on monday?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going with the momentum Morrison has atm so he's my pick

BTW I know smackdown has been taped but I havn't seen the results yet so everyone billed as in a SD qualifier is in. I assume by now the raw winners aren't spoilers.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know if sheamus really needs the kotr push, sure he could have a KOTR and king of kings thing when trips is back but he has his big fued sorted already, as well as two title wins to date

·
Registered
848 Posts
I have this amazing idea in my head where Sheamus wins the KOTR at the end of the show and he's celebrating about being the best when the GM thing goes off and cole reads the following, "Sheamus, you might be the king of the ring, but you are not the king of kings" As HHH's music hits and he proceeds to beat the shit out of him.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Voted Daniel Bryan simply because the guy is on an unbelievable hot streak and, (I believe) is undefeated since returning at SummerSlam. Big Show and Mysterio don't need to be in the competition as they would not benefit at all, Sheamus wouldn't benefit much from it as a two-time WWE champion, anyone else could win and perhaps benefit a bit. I just hope whoever wins doesn't take on the stupid royalty gimmick, except maybe Swagger, I think he might do okay with a gimmick like that. He won't win though so it doesn't matter.

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Probably Morrison. I can see the finals being Morrison vs ADR and then Rey gets involved. That way Morrison is KOTR and ADR doesn't look weak. Wouldn't be surprised with a Sheamus win either though.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Sheamus defeats Bryan in finals. Then "The King of Kings" returns during the coronation :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
When's the last time Big Show actually lost a match? I don't think he's lost a single one since losing the tag titles/against Cena in the submission match (whichever was most recent, I can't remember :p).

Big show is my pick.

·
The Definition of Excellence
1,554 Posts
Voted Daniel Bryan simply because the guy is on an unbelievable hot streak and, (I believe) is undefeated since returning at SummerSlam. Big Show and Mysterio don't need to be in the competition as they would not benefit at all, Sheamus wouldn't benefit much from it as a two-time WWE champion, anyone else could win and perhaps benefit a bit. I just hope whoever wins doesn't take on the stupid royalty gimmick, except maybe Swagger, I think he might do okay with a gimmick like that. He won't win though so it doesn't matter.

Daniel Bryan is 12/8 (w/l) since returning at Summer Slam and 14/21 for the year 2010.

I voted Daniel Bryan simply because that's who I want to win. but aslong as he makes it to the finals I'll be happy. Honestly I think Sheamus or John Morrison are getting the win. I dont see any of the smackdown guys getting it.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Im going with the wild card here - big ZEKE!!!

Honestly tho, I think Drew McIntyre needs it more than anyone

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I want Morrison to win, and my prediction is.. (i include SD spoiler)

Morrison is gonna win. Rey will cost Del Rio his KOTR match. Ted DiBiase will cost Bryan his KOTR match. Kofi and Drew have no chance of winning because i assume each of them will face Sheamus and Morrison respectively. Cody, Zeke, Morrison, and Sheamus are my four guys in semifinal. Cody will face Morrison and Sheamus will face Zeke. Morrison defeats Cody clean and Sheamus defeats Zeke whether it is by countout or DQ or cheating. Morrison wins against Sheamus in the final after a hard-fought entertaining match. Melina will come out at the end to celebrate with him and he cuts a promo saying that he's targeting The Miz's WWE title.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When's the last time Big Show actually lost a match? I don't think he's lost a single one since losing the tag titles/against Cena in the submission match (whichever was most recent, I can't remember :p).

Big show is my pick.
I cant see wwe giving show the win, the tourney is for up and coming superstars but i cant think how they will eliminate him, he's not really feuding atm is he?
In answer to an above poster bryan has lost some tag matches and sheamus has beat him once and dominated him in a dq i think.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Giving it to Sheamus would be incredibly idiotic. The guy's been champion twice, he has nothing whatsoever to gain from winning the tournament.

ADR is the best choice, and I think he will win it. Though Zeke, with the way he's been booked lately, definitely has an outside shot.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Gonna vote for Daniel Bryan to be honest. He's been doing really well since his return from SummerSlam. Or something is going to happen to one of the participants and Juan Cena will win.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Alberto Del Rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiooooooooooo. If not, then Sheamus so he could add that to his impressive first-year resume.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts