• Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, there are plenty of threads on this matter, but no poll.

Obviously the SD wrestlers haven't been announced yet, but for the sake of argument let's say it's Alberto Del Rio, Tyler Reks, Kaval and Kofi Kingston. Don't worry, there'll be an 'Other please specify' option.

I'm for John Morrison :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, maybe a simple breakdown wasn't the best idea, but Vince, if you see this, JoMo does poll 100% :)

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
Del Rio should win, and likely will win. I just can't see Morrison winning it, he won't go anywhere. Sheamus winning is just wasting a push. Kofi lost ALL his momentum. Zeke is nobody, and Bryan needs to be defending the US title. ADR is fantastic and royalty is already part of his gimmick. Make it happen.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
John Morrison should win.

RAW now has a MAJOR face deficiency and Morrison is the next step down. He's more over, he just got a bit win over main evetner Sheamus gaining a lot of momentum and The Miz just became WWE Champion...this is the perfect time to give Morrison his push, not winning the title but prehaps facing Miz for the title at a PPV like the Rumble. He should win, and of course, I want him to win.

Alberto Del Rio is the favorite though in my opinion...that is if he manages to beat Big Show on Smackdown to get in the tournament...we all know Show never loses.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Hopefully Del Rio. But I can see the Sheamus > King > Kings of Kings Triple H angle playing out too.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Kofi needs a new gimmick, and I think he could out king booker, king booker. j/k

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why would the Big Show be in the tournament? It's for new blood.

And @jersey, because I'm bored as fuck. Maybe I'll be bored as fuck again on Friday or Saturday and we can have one with the confirmed competitors

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Sheamus

That way the King of the Ring will square off against the King of Kings :agree:

and why wait til Friday? Get the results tonight and make an official poll with a spoilers tag

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Knowing WWE, they will probably swerve us and let Kaval win it. Well, hopefully not. I still hope Ted DiBiase will buy his way to the final, i mean, come on man, you're rich kid, use your money for something useful for once.

But seriously, Morrison for the win. Period.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
JoMo to win...I can't wait for next Monday!!!

·
14,501 Posts
Give it to someone who can make use of it, because it really is just a gimmick.

Someone like Alberto Del Rio would be able to use it to get heat by just mentioning it in a way that makes him look better than everyone else. Plus his character is supposed to be of a royal background. It works.

I've never really liked having faces become king. It just doesn't go. Faces aren't suppose to be arrogant, so they can never use the gimmick in the maximum way possible.

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
Knowing WWE, they will probably swerve us and let Kaval win it. Well, hopefully not. I still hope Ted DiBiase will buy his way to the final, i mean, come on man, you're rich kid, use your money for something useful for once.

But seriously, Morrison for the win. Period.
Del Rio would just out bid him. :agree:

Actually, Ted didn't even qualify, but I'm guessing you want him to pay a real contestant off.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Del Rio'll win a qualifier against Rey. Which means he'll probably buy a triple-threat final, but is his profile high enough to have him win the KotR?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Del Rio would just out bid him. :agree:

Actually, Ted didn't even QUALIFY. Bryan beat him last night. :lmao
That doesn't sound like Del Rio to me, it fits Ted's character more i think. Del Rio is a very classy and confident person, he'll take any challenge with hard work, he does not like to take shortcuts, i based this from his vignettes, lol.

It sucks that Ted lost so quickly last night, but i'm sure he will interfere and costs Bryan's KOTR match next week. :p

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I'd like to see Jack Swagger win it and get a renewed push going into the Rumble.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Swagger, or maybe even cody rhodes...oh wait theyre not even an option in your poll...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts