Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
North Korea needs to get their ass kicked. They get away with fucking everything.

Worst case scenario China gets involved and then shit is on!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
China will step in and stop North Korea before anything gets bad. China wants to keep the North Korean communist government intact and I don't think they really want to get into a war with the United States over them.

·
40,796 Posts
China needs to keep their lap dog on a shorter leash.

The scariest things of course are the nuclear weapons Korea has. Are they desperate enough to use them? I know they are a desperate nation, but I don't know exactly how bad things are over there. It would seem the people in power would have it "good", at least good enough to not use nuclear weapons. That would guarantee a removal by the US, South Korea, and China. Yes, China. The fallout would fuck shit up in the worst way though of course. We all know this, but this situation has the potential to spiral out of control fast.

·
Chicharito!
5,295 Posts
It won't come to anything. Nobody is in the right shape to do anything against North Korea and even if they were...China is a big block on that; the fastest growing economy in the world, no one would jeopardise trade with them over a Korean dispute. It's entirely selfish but this is one for South Korea to deal with.

The North were obviously totally wrong, but the South shouldn't just blindly retaliate (and luckily, they won't unless there is further provocation). Something has to give soon though, a peace deal seems too far away so I don't know what would happen, but with the North sinking that sub a year or so ago, and now this...they're pushing their luck. The international community is too occupied by other things than to get involved in this though.

·
Chicharito!
5,295 Posts
Any idea of World War 3 is grossly over-exaggerated, there won't even be another Korean War over this. Heightened tension for Kim Jong Il's son to prove himself 'worthy and mighty' to the world; it means nothing...

·
✔
21,671 Posts
China needs to keep their lap dog on a shorter leash.

The scariest things of course are the nuclear weapons Korea has. Are they desperate enough to use them? I know they are a desperate nation, but I don't know exactly how bad things are over there. It would seem the people in power would have it "good", at least good enough to not use nuclear weapons. That would guarantee a removal by the US, South Korea, and China. Yes, China. The fallout would fuck shit up in the worst way though of course. We all know this, but this situation has the potential to spiral out of control fast.
I would not be shocked if it's Kim Jong Ill's final present to the world when he finally carks it.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
North Korea's anti Communist and pretty much anti everything except kissing it's leaders ass. China needs to cooperate and stop being so difficult.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Any idea of World War 3 is grossly over-exaggerated, there won't even be another Korean War over this.
Normally I'd agree, but North Korea is the Iron Sheik of the world population. That government is batshit fucking insane and armed with nuclear ordinance. While they aren't advanced enough to initiate a strike on any legit superpower not named China (that war would last about half an hour), they might wipe South Korea off the map even at the risk of killing their own people from the fallout of the strike. It's not like North Korea ever cared about its own citizens anyway, right?

I swear though, we (the U.S.) had better stay the fuck out of this. We've wasted enough American lives fighting someone else's battle for them. If China wants to lead the charge I've got no problem offering military support, but an all-out war like the one we're just starting to get out of in Iraq would be infuriating for the American people.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
For one of the funniest sound bites ever see Sarah Palin on the "Korean Crisis", there is NO WAY she could ever run even the smallest half civilized country.

·
women sense my power and they seek the life essenc
11,657 Posts
Normally I'd agree, but North Korea is the Iron Sheik of the world population. That government is batshit fucking insane and armed with nuclear ordinance. While they aren't advanced enough to initiate a strike on any legit superpower not named China (that war would last about half an hour), they might wipe South Korea off the map even at the risk of killing their own people from the fallout of the strike. It's not like North Korea ever cared about its own citizens anyway, right?

I swear though, we (the U.S.) had better stay the fuck out of this. We've wasted enough American lives fighting someone else's battle for them. If China wants to lead the charge I've got no problem offering military support, but an all-out war like the one we're just starting to get out of in Iraq would be infuriating for the American people.
north korea cant nuke anything yet, not even south korea

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
They could probably figure out how to blow themselves up but North Korea can't seem to be able to get the missiles that are needed to carry the bombs to work. I'm pretty sure all their tests that we know about have failed miserably.

It's still scary what's going on there. I'm just glad that things didn't get too out of hand. I mean firing volleys of missiles at each other is pretty much war. I'm most worried about the soldiers that we have on the border that are pretty much screwed if North Korea attacks.

·
women sense my power and they seek the life essenc
11,657 Posts
I don't think the US an S. Korea will do anything unless N. Korea actually tries to cross the DMZ which they won't since they're basically trying to grandstand. I agree though it is scary. China doesn't like them either but they don't want to have to deal with the massive refugee situation that will occur if the North gets liberated. I do think though that if the North instigates a war China isn't going to jump to their defense. Maybe they would have many years ago, but things are way different now. They're more concerned with keeping the status quo than actively being their ally.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts