Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- On this week's edition of MLW Radio (listen here), Konnan revealed that some people in WWE feel CM Punk has a "big head." He is not the only talent perceived in that regard by co-workers as the former WCW competitor said a Total Divas star carries that reputation as well.

Having trouble remembering her name, Konnan states, "The other one that has a big head was...who I always used to bury and now I'm glad I did is uh...the one that was...I forgot her f****** name. The one that was dating...Ariane. Remember Ariane, from the Divas?"

He did not add elaborate on this, but indicated that unlike Daniel Bryan, Cameron, who appears under her real name, Ariane, on the E! scripted reality show, has let fame get the best of her.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...w_John_Cena_s_Return.html#YbZEtruJ1bh2cZc3.99
Not surprised at all lol

·
Banned
605 Posts
How does Konnan know this stuff??? Is he the new gossiper of WWE??? If anyone has a big head, it's him. Lol.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I love how Konnon a complete nobody is being all cocky like oh I buried her muhaha! He's fucking pathetic unless your someone like flair that have done something in the business you should shut your damn mouth even if you are a big name as I mentioned you aren't big anymore so shut your fuckin mouth your time has passed, so what if cameron is cocky she should be, only way she'll make it in this business.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
192 Posts
anyone can come to that conclusion watching the opening credits
you have to work the face you have to work the camera

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
She's a strong black woman. This dude acting like he never felt himself.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
Girl, Bye!!

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
So excuse my lack of knowledge about this guy, but who is he? how does this seemingly new guy have all gossip? does he work backstage? did he work backstage?

·
Banned
1,652 Posts
Let's see, Konnan is a pretty big deal, he was one of the pioneers of mexican wrestling that hit in the 90s. All you people that will suck Eddie's dick, but claim not to know who Konnan is? Get the fuck out of here......I'm not saying I agree with him, I could care less about this bitch. I could care less what he thinks of Punk(who IS a dick, thats just common knowledge), but please, learn your facts before you bash the guy. He was a big deal in the business, and probably has some very close ties to people still there, like Rey, Malenko, hell anyone in the cruiserweights of WcW

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
I love how Konnon a complete nobody is being all cocky like oh I buried her muhaha! He's fucking pathetic unless your someone like flair that have done something in the business you should shut your damn mouth even if you are a big name as I mentioned you aren't big anymore so shut your fuckin mouth your time has passed, so what if cameron is cocky she should be, only way she'll make it in this business.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Konnan a complete nobody? Get the fuck outta here. Go do some research before you start talking BS about a wrestler you obviously know nothing about.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
The only thing that surprises me in this thread is the amount of people who don't know who Konnan is.
This.

And Cameron annoyed the living shit out of me the few times I watched Total Divas. Didn't she also say that her favorite match was Melina vs. Alicia Fox or something stupid like that? fpalm

·
Banned
2,765 Posts
Konnan main evented AAA's biggest shows ever in Mexico...he was successful in WCW....CM Pepsi is the jerk who ruined Raw's ratings in 2012.

·
Registered
835 Posts
So excuse my lack of knowledge about this guy, but who is he? how does this seemingly new guy have all gossip? does he work backstage? did he work backstage?
Seemingly new guy ? The article mentions him being a former wcw star and ended over a decade ago so I wouldn't say he was a 'new guy'

Can't believe how many people don't know him.

Never watched total divas but I wouldn't have expected cameron to have an attitude but what do I know

1 - 20 of 125 Posts