Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AAA matchmaker Konnan has launched his new weekly podcast, MLW’s Konnan Show presented by Masked Republic’s LuchaShop.com. A variety of topics were discussed this week and Konnan even had some surprise callers, including AAA star Teddy Hart. Konnan had previously appeared on MLW Radio and told a story about how Kurt Angle had claimed to him that Vince McMahon mails flowers to Angle every week with a note asking Angle to return to WWE. Kurt Angle recently responded on Twitter and accused Konnan of lying. Konnan had this to say about Angle’s twitter rant:

All I can say is that it did happen. Obviously, when people are embarrassed or don’t remember, they’re going to refute it. If we can get him on the show one day, I’ll say it to him over the phone. There’s no problem. He did tell me that. He said, ‘Yeah man, Vince McMahon sends me flowers every week hoping for me to come back.’ I was just thinking to myself, yeah right.

·
Banned
882 Posts
I think perhaps Angle has gone completely mental. I never go to Twitter, but seen some of his stuff posted and he is a fucking coconut these days. Should really seek help.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
I've heard various snippets from Konnan's podcast and it seems to me that the majority of it is bullshit. Itsvstill of interesting and worth the listen but don't take anything he says too seriously.

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
Who in their right would would ever buy a Konnan t-shirt...

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Flowers? If Kurt was gonna lie about something like that, he could've been more realistic about it. And even if it is true, he probably is waiting for something more than just flowers to be sent to his door. If he was in no rush to go back, he'd post a picture on his twitter account. What's up with Angle these days?

·
Registered
592 Posts
I don't know what's harder to believe..Konnan making shit up, or Kurt Angle making shit up. I'm in the Who Cares Boat on this one.

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
I’m surprised Angle has time to check the mail with all the training he’s doing for the Olympics + all the Dana White calls he’s fielding.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts