Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the talk of Awesome Kong coming to the WWE. Does anyone else think that it is inevitable that she, and Mark Henry cross paths? Somehow I think it's the only thing that could keep Henry remotely interesting. Possibly team them up as a legit tag team?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Hope you know that mixed tag match rules still apply.

So if a man hits Kong, its a DQ.

Though it would be funny, seeing Henry & Kong own some of the roster.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I'm not gonna lie, the idea of these two squaring off or even joining forces is pretty fucking hilarious :lmao

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hope you know that mixed tag match rules still apply.

So if a man hits Kong, its a DQ.

Though it would be funny, seeing Henry & Kong own some of the roster.
If she hits a man, there is no DQ right ? ;)

Ending of first match
Jerry : Damn Henry is in bad shape, but will he dare to tag her inside ?
Michael : Wait Henry tag her in , but there is .... no girl inside the ring.
Jerry : She entered on the ring. Yes, you told she has huge guts. She faces her opponent like a man.
Michael : OMG look, Jerry, look she just totally body slammed him into the ring !!!! and she continues oh an avalanche now !!!
Jerry : Why doesn't he just fight back ?
Michael : He can't. We all know it would be a DQ.
Jerry : 1 2 3 What ! she pinned him.
Michael : She won, oh yes she won and alone. It's crazy, this girl is huge and crazy.
Jerry : I believe I am in love right now.

:avit: Go Kong and Henry !

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I said this for awhile. I dont want it to happen but knowing WWE, I wouldn't be surprised if they did this and if looks had something to do with the pairing.

·
Registered
603 Posts
sexual Twix?

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Maybe after they are future endeavored they can release a sex tape that's filmed on top of the Empire State Building called One Night with Kong.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
she absolutely HAS to be santino's next love interest

and they should have her act extremely dainty and feminine - until she gets pissed and destroys someone, then promptly remembers herself and adjusts her hair, dress, etc.

·
Registered
603 Posts
she absolutely HAS to be santino's next love interest

and they should have her act extremely dainty and feminine - until she gets pissed and destroys someone, then promptly remembers herself and adjusts her hair, dress, etc.
She better dress before destroying someone...I don't want to look at naked "the blob" Kong.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
:lmao I see a seperated at birth storyline coming.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Kong is literally about 10,000 times more talented than Mark Henry.

She a lesbian (I think), so even Sexual Chocolate wouldn't be able to dip his wick.
-I agree about her being way more talented than Henry!

-I'm pretty sure she has said she had a BF and would possibly be getting engaged!,Plus she has kids.....She said this on twitter a few times last year or so.

Maybe she's BI though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts