Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here we go again with these 2, how many matches did they have in their last feud lets see about 20 or 30? probably more, now it's starting all over again, do we really have to have this feud again? Now at TLC Vickie will screw Kofi over and Kofi will have match after match with Dolph once again because he keeps getting screwed out of the title and we will have to sit through another 20 matches with these 2.

I don't understand why Kaval was just booted outta the title scene so quick he had one title match with Dolph and now Kofi is the #1 contender all of a sudden. It just makes no sense for Ziggler who is currently feuding with Kaval to have a title match against Kofi at TLC. It would have been so awesome to have Kaval vs Ziggler in a ladder match but i guess that would make to much sense for wwe.

I really don't wanna see Kofi with the title he's always a boring champion and holds the belt way longer than he should. Kofi should just stick to this feud with Swagger for a while and stay out of the title picture until Ziggler loses it to someone who Kofi hasn't had a billion matches with.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Haven't seen this before as I was probably gone during their feud. I think they are a good match for each other, and I can't wait to see this unfold.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I doubt that they're going to feud again. I'm expecting a US title ladder match at TLC and Kofi fits that sort of match perfectly. Granted, so would Kaval. Watching SD though, I don't think the Kaval/Ziggler feud is finished. Maybe they're setting up a triple threat ladder match, which would be a lot of fun with those 3 guys.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I doubt that they're going to feud again. I'm expecting a US title ladder match at TLC and Kofi fits that sort of match perfectly. Granted, so would Kaval. Watching SD though, I don't think the Kaval/Ziggler feud is finished. Maybe they're setting up a triple threat ladder match, which would be a lot of fun with those 3 guys.
Ya a triple threat ladder match with them would be awesome but i don't see wwe making that match, knowing them it'll probably just be a normal match.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts