Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,970 Posts
Kofi does have charisma and mic skills @nWo4Lyfe420 ;.

You clearly misread my first quoted post because I was specifically referring to the Gauntlet match BEFORE Elimination Chamber, which is the one Randy Orton won.

You should probably work on your reading comprehension skills.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
I called it before he won the title that his reign would suck and he would make a terrible champion. He has no charisma, no mic skills, a terrible look and sucks in the ring without a guy like DB to carry him.

Being a veteran doesn't mean you deserve a pity title reign. If it does then they should have given it to R-Truth. At least he can make talking to his imaginary friends funny.

·
Registered
996 Posts
You clearly misread my first quoted post because I was specifically referring to the Gauntlet match BEFORE Elimination Chamber, which is the one Randy Orton won.

You should probably work on your reading comprehension skills.
Eh, I think we somehow talked past each other. What I meant was that Gauntlet match for a chance for the Title. And that was bollocks. I legit don't remember the other one that Randy won. Care to remind me?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,970 Posts
Eh, I think we somehow talked past each other. What I meant was that Gauntlet match for a chance for the Title. And that was bollocks. I legit don't remember the other one that Randy won. Care to remind me?
Yea, there was that other Gauntlet match where Kofi Kingston technically won; but Daniel Bryan ended up beating him in the end since he was the final entrant (courtesy of Mr. McMahon).

I was referring to this Gauntlet match, which was the one where Kofi replaced Ali; which took place on the Smackdown episode before Elimination Chamber.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Yea, there was that other Gauntlet match where Kofi Kingston technically won; but Daniel Bryan ended up beating him in the end since he was the final entrant (courtesy of Mr. McMahon).

I was referring to this Gauntlet match, which was the one where Kofi replaced Ali; which took place on the Smackdown episode before Elimination Chamber.

Ah, that one. Thanks for reminding me, totally slipped my mind.

That match was indeed a great showing from Kofi, but I'm miffed about the one I mentioned, hence my 'Super Cena' remark.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,400 Posts
Owens isn't winning at MITB. Look at the Saudi promo material. Kofi is all over it at the forefront. Owens isnt even in the background.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,534 Posts
Honestly KO is the one dragging this shit down. Everyone, well the flip floppy Indy obsessed living memes on WF that is bitch about Kofi being a midcarder but everything about KO screams "midcard". If Kofi was feuding with Bryan, Orton, AJ, etc. a more believable and established Main Eventer this feud would have legs. But its just two midcarders feuding over the World Title.

·
Under Jolly Roger
422 Posts
Yeah, I knew this would happen. It's not just that he's being booked like a midcarder - he is one. Most people aren't championship material and he's one of them.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
kofi vs owens

whoever wins, everyone else loses

then again, this is from the same company that is doing goldberg vs undertaker.....in 2019

so w/e

·
Registered
609 Posts
I feel Kofi has enough it factor to be champion. New Day was really over for years and Kofi was just a responsible for that as Big E and Xavier. If New Day was just over because of gimmick and not charisma, they would have been popular for a while and then faded into obscurity like Scotty 2 Hotty and Brodus Clay. The problem with Kofi is he went straight from midcarder to champion in such a short time that people still see him as having the credibility of a midcarder. It's going to take time change people's perception of him.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,692 Posts
If Kofi dropped The New day and got serious I would like his reign more, he still feels like a midcarder with them.

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
All the champions feel like midcarders, and most future champions will feel like midcarders. Does "constant IC champ for almost a year" Seth Rollins feel like a "main eventer"? Hell, I'm not sure even Becky feels like a main eventer, and she has TWO belts!

This company is in this state now because years of treating everyone like a middle cog is catching up to them. But Vince doesn't care. Dude doesn't even read the news, let alone online fan opinions.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I got no problem with Kofi he makes a fine champ but yeah if he was more serious and acted less like a pansy with The New Day, throwing pancakes and making a fool out of himself he would be much better.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Of course Kofi wasn't gonna be able to perform as a legit Champion. It was a nice moment for him but he's just not FOTC material.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.