Wrestling Forum banner

Kofi Merchandise Marked Down, Future Endeavors Coming?

2366 Views 24 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  NoGimmicksNeeded
– WWEShop.com has marked down all Kofi Kingston merchandise by 50 to 75%. Also note, WWE has not released new Kingston merchandise in several months.

The reigning Intercontinental Champion did not appear on this week’s episode of SmackDown.

Kofi Merchandise Marked Down « WWE News, WWE Spoilers, WWE Results, TNA News, Divas, Knockouts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Typical dirt sheet conspiracy theory.

Here's my take:

His merchandise is being marked down because there hasn't been anything new for awhile. They are getting rid of the old stuff before he debuts something new.

He was not on Smackdown because he was selling a kayfabe injury from Del Rio.

On second thought, nah, they are definitely going to release one of the most over guys in the company for no reason.

· Registered
5,768 Posts
I read this too. I don't know, I can't see them letting him go. He may not be used all the time but he is the champ and he has a lot of fans, I don't think WWE would risk it.

Maybe a change in character to go with a load of new merch??

· Registered
484 Posts
Maybe merch just wasn't selling as quickly as expected? Stuff like that happens in shops.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Typical dirt sheet conspiracy theory.

Here's my take:

His merchandise is being marked down because there hasn't been anything new for awhile. They are getting rid of the old stuff before he debuts something new.

He was not on Smackdown because he was selling a kayfabe injury from Del Rio.

On second thought, nah, they are definitely going to release one of the most over guys in the company for no reason.
This. If anyone is going to get released, it's R-Truth. :rolleyes:

· Banned
4,476 Posts
:lmao

· Registered
1,238 Posts
Lots of the merch has been marked down recently. I just purchased an Old School Wrestlemania shirt when it went from $27.00 to $14.00. In fact all of those Old School shirts that they came out with last year have dropped by like 50%.

· Registered
5,768 Posts
– WWEShop.com has marked down all Kofi Kingston merchandise by 50 to 75%. Also note, WWE has not released new Kingston merchandise in several months.

The reigning Intercontinental Champion did not appear on this week’s episode of SmackDown.

Kofi Merchandise Marked Down « WWE News, WWE Spoilers, WWE Results, TNA News, Divas, Knockouts
The OP is just reporting on what he read. He doesn't know if it's true or not, I mean, nobody does really, no point in calling him a fool. It's been said, so he's letting people know here.. If anything, people may be happy to get Kofi stuff 75% off because of this thread. No need to just flame the poster for discussing something they've seen.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Its being marked down because its older. They need to get rid of stock. Probably, all the kids have already bought their Kofi shirts, so their not going to buy 2. After Wrestlemania, he will have a new shirt.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.