Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can’t take him seriously as champion. At least with Bryan, he was a submission machine who could bend you in half and look legit. Kofi just doesn’t look like a threat and especially against Joe. I don’t mean to hate on him but DB should have stayed champion.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,241 Posts
He reminds me of Jim Carrey on In Living Color.

Seriously a 37 year old man with pigtails and dressed like a rainbow unicorn is the champion of the company.

Professional wrestling by nature has always been somewhat embarrassing, but this is next level shit. There’s no way you could explain this to your non-wrestling friends.

·
Banned
162 Posts
One of the worst of all time. He fucking looks like he's 14 year old, has zero muscle whatsoever, can't talk on the mic, needs to be carried in the ring, and has never drawn a fucking dime on his own.

He is a textbook example of a vanilla fucking midget and he's destroyed the WWE Championship to the point where I'd rather have Shane win the title at this point.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
How many times do we have to go through this? Just don't watch him if you hate him so much.

But I guess that's too hard...
Many doesnt watch him already, and guy must be too concern that many would follow heheh and cause wwe to create another impulse creative booboo like the wildcard rule right?

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The fans ruined wrestling. I know why Vince hates us because we are fickle. We never know what we want. You guys wouldn’t shut up about Kofi and now he’s champion but he’s a horrible champion. So you guys did it to yourself

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
The fans ruined wrestling. I know why Vince hates us because we are fickle. We never know what we want. You guys wouldn’t shut up about Kofi and now he’s champion but he’s a horrible champion. So you guys did it to yourself
LOL.

You do realize that Vince controls booking right? McMahon would ruin Hercules's title run.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I like Kofi but the WWE Champion coming out with a plate of pancakes is awful.

He is still part of the best match on the WWE Main Roster this year.

·
526 Posts
Seriously a 37 year old man with pigtails and dressed like a rainbow unicorn is the champion of the company.

Professional wrestling by nature has always been somewhat embarrassing, but this is next level shit. There’s no way you could explain this to your non-wrestling friends.
Idgaf about my non-wrestling friends. That being said, it was a nice moment for Kofi... And The moment needs to end.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.