Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Not worthy of a rating!

Votes: 2 3.6%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now Im a big fan of both men, and for me I thoroughly enjoyed both matches as they were both given a purpose with KOTR qualifyer and ic title #1 contender and personally i believe swagger should have gone over in the ic title contenders match.

I thought that throughout both matches a fantastic story was told, counters, high flying, mat wrestling and no staggered moments.

I think this is the makings of a strong feud and could be a fantastic title feud soon, what do you all think? about both matches...

·
Registered
957 Posts
I didn't vote because I didn't get to watch them, but I would like them to fued over the title. I'm a big swagger mark, and hopefully Kofi FINALLY gets the title (since hes had like 75 shots against Ziggler) so he can fued with Swagger.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
It was an awesome match, not 5-star, but definitely in between 3 and 4 stars, so because I'm nice, I will give the match 4 stars.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
The matches are slightly above 3 stars with good counters and finishes but are brought down by sloppy work. I think your definition of 3 stars is too lenient, the match was strong, but Smackdown hasn't exactly served us 3 star matches lately so I don't see why it's the usual. Usually WWE TV matches hang around the 2 stars level.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
3 star, it was too soon after the last match and, with Ziggler being a heel champion, too predictable an outcome. Would definitely like to see them go at it again but not until there's a title on the line.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
There should have been a double countout or Ziggler should have came out and attacked both men, to set up a triple threat ladder match for the IC title. (Hell, add Kaval in there) Can you imagine how great of a page that would be?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Matches like this are showing how good these guys can wrestle but then WWE just forgets about them a few weeks later and ppl don't care even if they can wrestle real good.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
I absolutely loved how they kepth stretching the finish. Without WWE's old school heel/face logic it would've probably been the most unpredictable match ever, but since the current champion is a douchebag, it was clear from the getgo who the victor would be. Excellent match though.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I like both Kofi and Swagger but am tired of watching them getting involved in repetitive fueds. And is there ANYONE who hasn't been involved with Dolph Ziggler? Smackdown NEEDS fresh faces!

Am I the only one who's been impressed with Tyler Rex and thinks he should get more air-time? He has a sick finisher too (Argentine DDT?) Tyler Rex Vs Swagger I say! :gun:

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
Swagger carried the ever-sloppy Kofi to a good match, yes, but the former World Champion jobbing completely ruined it. Like MVP, Swagger's push has been randomly derailed and they're putting everyone over him now. It makes no sense and I for one hope that Swagger leaves as soon as possible.

·
Canuck
4,763 Posts
It was a fantastic TV match being around a (***1/4 - ***1/2). Jack Swagger continues putting up good match after good match. It's a shame how he's being used, but at least he's putting up strong mid-card matches. He should be in the Main Event regardless though.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
4 Star, I thought the match was fantastic with some great spots, like Kofi's jump over the steps which causes Swagger to crash into them for example.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I think that sloppiness is an acceptable exchange for flair and flash. When it comes to basic moves, kofi is rather neat. It is only when he goes outside the box that it looks sloppy. That is ok.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
First match was Very good but the second was kinda outta control, good, but still outta control. I think first match is 4 stars second one is 3.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
***1/2 for the first one

*** for the other one

Great TV matches, but not even close to ****.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts