Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
Filler match. Kofi's winning this but I do expect both of them to steal the show.

·
Banned
37 Posts
I don't know if done right I actually feel this could be a solid feud it definitely will be an alright match

yeah if Kofi grabs the W then feuds with Woods, Truth, and Orton could all be a solid play

and Ziggler why not a Balor Ziggler feud or Truth and Ziggler I think that could be good

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Do you guys reckon they'll give them time this time around? This feud deserves more than a casual 10 min match. I don't see any other match on the card that has a case to get some time on it. Knowing WWE they would give it to Roman v Drew tho. Shane and Elias intervention galore.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
New Day and Owens/Zayn interferes in this match, I know is a steel cage match but who cares.

Both Kofi and Ziggler escape the cage at the same time but obviously Kofi retains.

Who knows maybe the controversial finish allow Shane to strips Kofi of the WWE Championship, that way his reign ends in an underdog way kinda like Eddie lost his title.

Anyway Shane as the BEST IN THE WOOOOOORLD!!!! books himself, Kofi Kinston, Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens for a Fatal Four Way TLC match for the WWE Championship at Extreme Rules PPV.

Shane wins the title on Extreme Rules, Kofi goes back to be a tag-teamer, Dolph Ziggler goes missing again and Kevin Owens starts feuding Sami Zayn for the 100th time.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,814 Posts
Dolph should win which means he won't, also not too hyped on the stipulation. Nobody knows how to work a steel cage these days.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Should they have referenced Kofi and Ziggler's history more?

Obviously the feud is built upon these two having a similar story but with Kofi getting the big coronation at WM.
I wonder though, should have they referenced their story more?
These guys have fought for almost every title, and now up to the WWE Title? Would've liked seeing a package of their matches over the years, showing how they evolved. Bring Big E to the mix as well.

Would've liked some proper tale of tape for this like the one below:

from Reddit

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Re: Should they have referenced Kofi and Ziggler's history more?

Wait has Ziggler not won a match this year? lol Why does he have championship matches

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts

Some of the stuff on this LOL.

"Toughest Opponent beaten on June 23" like LOL. That's actually great.

But yeah I wish they would dive into this more, these two have had a lot of matches against each other, some really good ones also. Had matches for so many different titles, hell they've had matches to have matches. They have a nice little rivalry.

·
Registered
16,454 Posts

Me: There is a really good story between Ziggler and Kofi, as their legacy is really intertwined, they have crossed paths so many times it is a story about legacy and dedication to the company that writes itself.

WWE: Fuck that let;s make it about "It should have been me" instead...

This company cannot do anything right.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,391 Posts

Nipple colour da fuck?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts