Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE Tag Team Champion R-Truth is absent from this week's four-event RAW brand tour of Spain due to a broken foot. His immediate future remains unknown at this point.

Zack Ryder has filled in as Kofi Kingston's tag team partner.

Source: ewrestlingnews.com

Poor guy.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Re: Kofi is cursed

Wow... you mean Ryder MAY actually win a match now?

·
Registered
798 Posts

so if ryders involved kofi and him will drop the titles and be used to try to make cena likeable in the process?

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts

Tag partners get injured all the time its the nature of the industry so not really a curse.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

EDIT: ^Yeah I realize it's not a curse, it's just tough luck that it has happened twice already to the same guy.

I think Kofi deserves a singles push, he is a great face and is over too. Tag-teams are just holding him down. Besides it's time to give the other tag-teams a push. They should vacate the title and start a tournament for it or something like that, that'd be awesome.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

That sucks for Truth. (N)

Maybe Bourne is ready to come back. :$

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts

Damn, man. Kofi never can catch a break. Strong feeling he'll be losing the tag titles and I don't want to see him team with Ryder.

Best thing to do, have Ryder cost them the tag titles, Kofi turns heel afterwards and attacks Ryder, setting up a future angle for the return of R-Truth or Evan Bourne.

Anybody find it weird that R-Truth and Bourne were suspended at the same time, costing Kofi the tag team titles, then Bourne gets a broken foot and now R-Truth has a broken foot. And even more, Orton may be on the way out.

Hate to say it but things might be looking up for Kofi. I hope so, he deserves more than what he's been given.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

Imagine Kofi and Little Jimmy defending tag titles lol.

But WWE should just take this as a sign. Kofi shouldn't have to work tag matches. Just put him in singles action. And not singles action for US or IC title. Singles action in meaningful feuds!

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

DAMNNNNN BROKE FOOT! Thats fucked up..awe man this is not good at all. I know how it feels too because i sprain my ankles all the time but homeboy got brock foot. Damn this sucks. Truth is my dawg too i hope he get better soon

·
Registered
1,752 Posts

This(maybe)makes what 5 derailed pushes for Kofi?
A tag team title reign doesn't really seem like a push for Kofi. It's almost like a de-push if anything, given how the tag titles are treated.

Although does this mean they'll drop the belts on Raw? Surely they have to if Truth is injured.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts

DAMNNNNN BROKE FOOT! Thats fucked up..awe man this is not good at all. I know how it feels too because i sprain my ankles all the time but homeboy got brock foot. Damn this sucks. Truth is my dawg too i hope he get better soon

I couldn't help it, I read the bold and busted out laughing. I mean, what is "brock foot"?

·
Registered
831 Posts

1. R TRUTH IS SCRIPTED TO NOT BE HERE TONIGHT

2. PRIMO AN DEPICO CASH IN THEIR REMATCH

3. tRUTH IS FORCED TO DEFND IT WITH LITTLE JIMMY

4. ????

5. PROFIT

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts

They should make this a storyline where Kofi and Ryder lose it while Truth is gone, so when Truth comes back, he turns heel and blames Kofi for losing his title.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

If Epico/Primo cash in their match and lose to Kofi/Little Jimmy, I might call it quits. :argh:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts