Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the tag team scene is not that hot and with KO and Sami teashing making up last night it got me thinking why not have them make up and become a tag team it could be fun and leads to them winning the titles and also could have a fun series of matches with the usos.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Them as a team would be great but KO would have to turn face for it to work and looking at the current layout of SDL i'm not sure it would happen. KO is pretty much SDL's only midcard heel who has any feeling of momentum.

Could be cool to see one day but it would have to be a way down the line i think.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
They ate already doing this with Ambrose and Rollins, I think it would be smart to wait a while. Make sure its not over saturated.

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
They ate already doing this with Ambrose and Rollins, I think it would be smart to wait a while. Make sure its not over saturated.
Came to say this. I do think one day they will do a reunion angle with Owens and Sami and it could be just as good as the one they just did with Rollins and Ambrose. Owens and Sami are great characters when together and there is a great emotional connection.

But right wouldn't be the best time for a multitude of reasons.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,852 Posts
Anyone got a video of the segment? I missed it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts