Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm sure by now we have all seen the trailer for Big Show's new movie Knucklehead, and I'm pretty sure we all hated it. Now we all know this is the worst WWE movie ever, but could this possibly be a contender for worst movie ever?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
So from the adverts (which look quite funny) you've come to the conclusion that it's the worst film ever?

Cool.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I haven't seen Knucklehead, and I don't really plan to, but judging by the trailer, it comes across as one of those movies that's SUPPOSED to be funny, but isn't funny AT ALL.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I think it looks like a terrible movie that they filmed cheaply using USA network's sets and crews because it looks exactly like the shows on that network, and has some of the same actors in it.. the way they presented it in the trailer was just cringe-worthy.. "and introducing, The Big Show *15 seconds of him farting*".. yeah, who the hell are they trying to appeal to with that exactly?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Doubtful. It has a half-way decent comedy cast. Based on the cast and previews alone, I figure it has to be better than "From Justin to Kelly" and "Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2".

·
Post McMahon Era
1,236 Posts
I disagree. Seeing the Legendary trailer, I say that is the worst movie by the E ever. Knucklehead actually looks like it's going to be funny, but I'm still not going to watch it.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
I disagree. Seeing the Legendary trailer, I say that is the worst movie by the E ever. Knucklehead actually looks like it's going to be funny, but I'm still not going to watch it.
Having actually watched Legendary I have to agree. Compared to Legendary this Knucklehead looks like Monty Pythons Life of Brian 2, but I sure as hell am not gonna find out.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
No "The Room" is without a doubt the worst movie ever made. Kncklehead does look bad, but it is nowhere near "worst ever" material.
This is correct. Tbh Knucklehead doesn't look all that terrible to me, and I don't know how someone can say it's the worst movie ever without even seeing it yet.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I haven't seen Knucklehead, and I don't really plan to, but judging by the trailer, it comes across as one of those movies that's SUPPOSED to be funny, but isn't funny AT ALL.
That's the exact impression I got.

But there's no way it could be worse than about a million horror movies. That genre has INSANELY piss poor quality films.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I've seen worse, even at the same comical level this is supposed to be (judging by the trailer)... Just look at Harlem Hostel for example and you will see that Knucklehead is an Oscar nominee candidate

1 - 20 of 43 Posts