Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting outside the Knoxville Civic Coliseum right now, so I figured we'd start a thread up for tonight's tapings.

I'll try and post spoilers and such as I can. I just spoke to a venue staff member and was told they've only sold 800 tickets so far for tonight and were giving out a ton of tickets at autograph signings today to bulk the crowd up. Hope it's a good turnout tonight.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I swear if the attendance turns out to be bad it's TNA's own fault for picking a place which truly makes no sense for TNA when they haven't really had successful house shows there. Again, Spike TV contributes to funding for these tapings, and TNA just threw drawing pins at a map to see where they'd go.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
aww shit.

hope you have a good one btw.

Still think they should've gone the Texas route.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I swear if the attendance turns out to be bad it's TNA's own fault for picking a place which truly makes no sense for TNA when they haven't really had successful house shows there. Again, Spike TV contributes to funding for these tapings, and TNA just threw drawing pins at a map to see where they'd go.
Spike pays for some costs for the taping not all get your facts straight

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^Hey man, just telling what i heard here at the venue.

As I type, Jeff Hardy just sprinted out the front door and caused the several fans in line to go nuts as he ran by lol

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Good now TNA know WCW fans don't watch wrestling anymore stop going into former WCW cities and stay on the east coast where TNA does pretty good numbers..

1 - 20 of 123 Posts