Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they serve no purpose, have no meaning and give TNA no credibility, lets be honest here, taylor wilde really hasnt been around much on tv, and hamada is...well hamadas probably....uhh actually who cares where she is, but in all honesty, i see them as just decrative objects for show it makes no sense to keep them aruond, nobody not taz not mike tenay, not the knockouts not even taylor wilde acknowlages the title lets just "retire" them and go back to the world where your either the knockouts champion or your fighting for it or you can be like hamada and daffney and the other knockouts who really arent doing shit.... any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I wouldn't say trash the titles, just use them better. At the momment, TNA has a good set of titles, but they're not being used properly. If Impact was properly structured where each division got a decent amount of time, then these titles wouldn't look like shit. All these title could be used to their potential easily, except TNA's booking doesn't know how to juggle them.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Dixie: I have a bright idea, let's bring in a set of Knockouts tag team titles.

TNA Staff member: I like it.

Dixie: Okay, so what do we need to get this thing started the right way?

TNA staff member: Well obviously, we'd need an actual Knockouts tag team division in order to house those belts. That's our only real requirement.

Dixie: Do we have that?

TNA staff member: Uh.....no.

Dixie: Aw to hell with it, just introduce the titles anyway.

Can anyone spot the issue?

·
Registered
673 Posts
the X-division, KO tag divison and TV title would be better used if TNA had another show...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
the X-division, KO tag divison and TV title would be better used if TNA had another show...
This.

But still, I don't think they'll be getting a new show any time soon, you can easily break things down like this for match time for each division on impact

6-15 miuntes for X division matches

4-10 for KO tag matches

5-10 for KO matches

6-15 for TV Title matches

5-15 For Tag matches, title, and non title

10-20 for Heavyweight title, number one contender matches for the title, or pretty much any main event.

At the lowest, all of this would take up about 36 minutes of show time, and it's a two hour show, so there is enough time to get all the divisions of talent out there and still have time for promos and to further storylines, etc. The question, why aren't they managing the time with a philosophy like this that easily showcases all the talent in an organized manner that shows what this company has to offer.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
i guess my idea of a six women tag title is a little silly

Her Majesties Trios Titles, thats the ticket

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
unlike some of you guys who prefer watching men wrestle all the time.. some of us actually liek and respect the knockouts.. i say keep the titles even if they defend them on tnas online show

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Have tara and Sarita beats Hamada and wilde. setting up the 3 way Mickie James vs Tara vs Sarita will becomes the Undisputed Champion

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
unlike some of you guys who prefer watching men wrestle all the time.. some of us actually liek and respect the knockouts.. i say keep the titles even if they defend them on tnas online show
dont exaggerate, any long time tna fan will say that the ko title was one of the best things to ever occurred

·
Registered
766 Posts
hahaha until taylor came out for her mixed tag match last timpact i had completely forgot the titles existed..
I heard "and one half fo ur knockout tag team champions..." i was like holy shit there still around, whos taylors partner lol
waste of time unless they had a 2nd show and more talent

·
Registered
784 Posts
Bad idea in the first place, continued to be a bad idea and are still a bad idea.

If they're not going to seriously boost the Knockouts Division in terms of quantity AND quality then they were never going to be much use.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I actually forgot who the champions were

There was only two teams (The Beautiful People & Kong/Raisha) in the division when the belts were first debuted..... and a year later there's only three (Wilde/Hamada, Beautiful People & Madison/Tara).

Seriously get rid of the damn belts

also it's stupid for a championship or division to only be featured on a specific show.
Screw the 2nd show, all championships and divisions should be featured on the main show which is iMPACT.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why were they even introduced in the first place? The KO roster isn't big enough to hold more than the main title, hell there isn't really much competition for that considering most KO's are in teams now.

·
Ippo > TNA
6,454 Posts
Oh, shut the fuck up.

No matter how many hours of TV TNA can get; it still won't change the fact that the Knockout Tag Titles was a bad idea to begin with.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,021 Posts
As I've said before, I don't know why TNA even has any belts. None of them are presented as true accolades. None of them have any focus or spotlight on them. None of them are protected.

The characters' standing in the company is usually judged more on who they're hanging around with at any given time. If TNA scrapped all the belts and made every match about soap opera relationships then no-one would even notice any difference.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts