Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to her Website, Miss Tessmacher suffered a broken jaw last week. She had the following to say:

"The worst xmas I've ever had. Got hit my a friend in the jaw. Its now broken in two places. Now in the ER for the 3rd time. It was so wonderful to spend my xmas here in the ER for 9 hrs. Some damage may not be able to be fixed. Please keep me in your prayers. Hope everyone else had a wonderful xmas!"
Get well soon, Ms T.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
What friend hits you hard enough to break your jaw?

She should have just said that she got injured training. This just makes it seem as though she got her shit kicked in by a boyfriend.

Edit: OR, she's lying about getting her jaw broken and is getting elective plastic surgery.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
What friend hits you hard enough to break your jaw?

She should have just said that she got injured training. This just makes it seem as though she got her shit kicked in by a boyfriend.

Edit: OR, she's lying about getting her jaw broken and is getting elective plastic surgery.
Considering her jaw looks like it was chiseled out of stone, i tend to be on board with this. No way anyone's breaking that thing unless its with a sledgehammer.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I always thought she had a bit of a masculine jaw line. Hopefully this doesn't make it worse

1 - 20 of 24 Posts