Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A car has reportedly mounted the pavement on London Bridge before a stabbing attack, according to witnesses.

There are reports that a white van veered off the road on London bridge, hitting five or six people.

Police have confirmed they are dealing with an incident and armed police are at the scene.

London Transport Police say London Bridge station is also closed.

Will Heaven was at the scene shortly afterwards and wrote on Twitter that he had seen casualties - one on the pavement and one on the edge of the road.

SOURCE - http://news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Van mows down pedestrians @ London Bridge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

Police are responding to reports that a van has hit a number of pedestrians on London Bridge in central London.

Witnesses have said that armed officers are understood to be at the scene after a white van mounted the pavement before driving into people.

The Metropolitan Police say they are dealing with an incident on the bridge.
Transport for London said the bridge has been closed in both directions due to a "major police incident". Bus routes were being diverted.

BBC reporter Holly Jones, who was on the bridge at the time of the incident, said the van was driven by a male driver and was "probably travelling at about 50 miles an hour".

About five people were being treated for injuries after the vehicle mounted the pavement and hit them, she said.

The van, which was travelling from the direction of central London, headed towards the south side of the river.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/812767/london-bridge-car-pedestrians-police-terror-threat#t=9s

SIGH...

·
SMILEY GOD
17,016 Posts
Going to be horrible to wake up tomorrow morning and read about how many innocent people have been killed.

The fuck is happening in this country. We seem to be at the mercy of Islamic nutters at the moment (assuming that's what this is as we have very little info rn).

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BBC reporter Holly Jones, who was on the bridge at the time of the incident, said the van was driven by a man and was "probably travelling at about 50 miles an hour".

About five people were being treated for injuries after the vehicle mounted the pavement and hit them, she said.

She said the van, which was travelling from the direction of central London, headed towards the south side of the river.

Ms Jones later reported seeing a man being arrested by police. She said he was handcuffed and had his shirt off.
You can get live updates here - http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-40147014

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Apparently there's explosions in Turin too, this world man

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
We need to think about what is really important: how much will this make muslims afraid of getting mean looks on the subway?

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
The Islamists know that all the governments and talking heads will do is talk, talk, talk. At some point, the rubber needs to meet the road and it's time to take action. We keep having the same discussion over and over again, but the end result is nothing is getting done. I'm tired of hearing blah, blah, blah...whether it is the variety of talk from leaders like Macron or tough talk from the likes of Trump. Talk doesn't cut it.

What happens if we have an explosion outside the Oracle Arena after an NBA Finals game? Or at Yankee Stadium following a Yankees game? At what point do we finally say enough is enough?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Going to be horrible to wake up tomorrow morning and read about how many innocent people have been killed.

The fuck is happening in this country. We seem to be at the mercy of Islamic nutters at the moment (assuming that's what this is as we have very little info rn).
Your country is becoming increasingly Islamic.

It's not the moment you need to worry about. It's the future. Unless drastic actions are eventually taken, we will all look at this time period for the West as being blessedly terror-free a few short decades from now.

Our governments once said that we had to fight the War on Terror so that we could fight them over there rather than fight them over here. Which is almost darkly hilarious today. Then they did everything in their power to bring "refugees" like the Tsarnaev Brothers into their societies, of whom Russia warned the U.S. government so that now we can now fight them over there and over here.

The War on Terror is the perfect American war. It will literally never end, and eventually require an endless number of "dreamers" to buttress its sustainability. Endless war, endless mass third world immigration, endless terror attacks, endless growth in the surveillance state, endless stratification of society.

CNN with reports of a "white van, knife attack..." :lol

Apparently a second event is ongoing at Borough Market in London.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
The Islamists know that all the governments and talking heads will do is talk, talk, talk. At some point, the rubber needs to meet the road and it's time to take action. We keep having the same discussion over and over again, but the end result is nothing is getting done. I'm tired of hearing blah, blah, blah...whether it is the variety of talk from leaders like Macron or tough talk from the likes of Trump. Talk doesn't cut it.

What happens if we have an explosion outside the Oracle Arena after an NBA Finals game? Or at Yankee Stadium following a Yankees game? At what point do we finally say enough is enough?
Well what do you want to do, pass a huge war tax and re institute the draft in western countries, raise an army of several million men and put the fear of gawd in these shithole countries terrorists and their ideologies come from? Go ww2 on em? Set up internment camps and toss in every asshole on a terrorist watch list and every fuckwad imam that preaches jihad?

That ain't gonna fly.

Reports are coming in of a second incident in a nearby market at the same time that armed police are responding to.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Well what do you want to do, pass a huge war tax and re institute the draft in western countries, raise an army of several million men and put the fear of gawd in these shithole countries terrorists and their ideologies come from? Go ww2 on em? Set up internment camps and toss in every asshole on a terrorist watch list and every fuckwad imam that preaches jihad?

That ain't gonna fly.

Reports are coming in of a second incident in a nearby market at the same time that armed police are responding to.
Talking about the problem has clearly worked out so well up until now though. :serious:

All people like them respect only strength, they see us as weak for just talking. They use our words against us. Meanwhile, they continue to strike fear by attacking us in places that we normally would be safe in.

Maybe it doesn't take going WW2 on them, but it's time to start killing these people where they live. Wipe ISIS off the face of the earth and start cracking down on places that we know are breeding jihadists and indoctrinating them. Stop talking about the problem and do something about it. When it's over, let the Islamic faith discuss among themselves where they want to go from there.

I guarantee you, if we have another 9/11 attack in this country, many of you will change your minds in a hurry and will want an all-out bashing. I don't want war, but I'm perfectly fine with the bad guys being dead as opposed to innocent people who want to go to a concert or sporting event.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
Let's not turn this into religion of peace stuff already.

Sad to hear, don't know if they confirmed if these are all connected or an actual terrorist attack. If it is an attack then it's scary because these types of attacks just seem impossible to stop. Any person can get in a car and cause major damage, how do you prevent that.

Stay safe to anyone in the area.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Police now responding to 3rd incident in Vauxhall

Gonna be another fun ramadan

Reactions: Jay Valero

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
If i post what i am thinking, i'll be banned!

'we are afraid'

Don't fucking 'carry on as normal'

Fight!

Fuck these people, FIGHT!!!

·
Baby It's Violence
7,200 Posts
There isn't anything different I can say that I haven't said about either the Manchester stuff, the Paris stuff, etc. Just hope the number of injured and number of dead remain as low as possible, and hope for the best in a bad scenario.

Not going to go on an whole Anti-Islam stance either, I've made my stance on it clear as well. Assumptions don't help anybody right now.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
There isn't anything different I can say that I haven't said about either the Manchester stuff, the Paris stuff, etc. Just hope the number of injured and number of dead remain as low as possible, and hope for the best in a bad scenario.

Not going to go on an whole Anti-Islam stance either, I've made my stance on it clear as well. Assumptions don't help anybody right now.
I'm not anti-Muslim...but I understand that what our governments and leaders have been doing over the years isn't working. The radical Islamists know this, they feed on that like a fat kid feeds on ice cream and cake. They know all we will do is talk, and especially in the wake of Trump's calling for all to unite against this threat they want to scare nations into not signing up.

Many on this site are weary of war, and I understand that after years of conflicts in the Middle East where our governments have clearly fucked up quite a bit. At the same time...sometimes the only way to deal with a bully is to knock them out. There are times where there is no other recourse but to fight for our lives. I think we're coming to that point very quickly.

1 - 20 of 294 Posts