Wrestling Forum banner

Kliq reuinion

567 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Nuglet McJunior
How do you feel about Kevin Nash, HHH, Sean Waltman, and Scott Hall possibly being there for Shawn Michael's introduction into the HoF? We all know that HHH will probably induct him, and Nash is with the company now so he will be there. Also, on the last episode of Last Call with Scott Hall, Scott said that him and Pac would make the trip up for the HoF ceremony. Sounds good to me!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,931 Posts
Sounds great to me. KLIQ 4 LIFE!!!

· Registered
7,589 Posts
Very rarely do i bother with The Hall of Fame show and usually just watch the bit's i want to see on Youtube as i did when Bret Hart, Ric Flair and Stone Cold Steve Austin were inducted and when The Rock returned to induct his grandfather but this time around i will be watching the whole show and i'm excited about the show. With the potential of seeing all of The Clique back together some fifteen years after the last time they were last picture together sell's the show to me alone.

I really think that The Clique as a whole are very underrated in their impact on the wrestling industry and think it's unfair that when people talk about the group it is usually in a negative light. Of course they were a bit of a nightmare back in their day because their whole lives were wrestling and going out and drinking and taking drugs but Vince McMahon has said himself that they were never this power hungry group who booked themselves to be on top, i dread to think where WWE would have been in between 1994 and 1996 without Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Triple H, Scott Hall and to a lesser extent Sean Waltman because outside of Bret Hart, The Undertaker and Owen Hart they were the standout star's of the company.

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very rarely do i bother with The Hall of Fame show and usually just watch the bit's i want to see on Youtube as i did when Bret Hart, Ric Flair and Stone Cold Steve Austin were inducted and when The Rock returned to induct his grandfather but this time around i will be watching the whole show and i'm excited about the show. With the potential of seeing all of The Clique back together some fifteen years after the last time they were last picture together sell's the show to me alone.

I really think that The Clique as a whole are very underrated in their impact on the wrestling industry and think it's unfair that when people talk about the group it is usually in a negative light. Of course they were a bit of a nightmare back in their day because their whole lives were wrestling and going out and drinking and taking drugs but Vince McMahon has said himself that they were never this power hungry group who booked themselves to be on top, i dread to think where WWE would have been in between 1994 and 1996 without Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Triple H, Scott Hall and to a lesser extent Sean Waltman because outside of Bret Hart, The Undertaker and Owen Hart they were the standout star's of the company.
Waltman is OK. He was a great underdog as the 123 kid. And he's the only guy to win the 3 major light heavyweight belts (cruiserweight, light heavyweight, X-division).

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd mark. When was the last time they were all together in WWE?
The last time they were all there was in the 2002 reformation of the nWo. Hall, Nash, Waltman, and Shawn were all in the group. HHH was also obviously in the company, and shawn had promised to bring HHH into the group as well. But then they disbanded.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.