• Yes, and also set himself on fire

Votes: 81 73.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 806 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Are you fucking for real, dude? Have you always been this fucking gay or did someone stick their dick your mouth on New Years?

What makes that even funnier is this....

Dude... I'm nowhere near as cool as you. I mean BRO... you have your fucking pasty skeletal chest all over your avatar. How could I possibly top that? :rolleyes:

Seriously, get the FUCK off the forum and go back to shooting up schools, starting fires, or whatever the fuck it is morons like you do in Littleton, Colorado. You're a disgrace to this place and everyone hates you. Take a sabbatical, Casper fag.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've only seen one thread from this Klebold, and it was highly amusing, but this seems extremely lazy. Surely you could have put together a more convincing argument?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
i think the most disturbing part of that avatar is i really doubt its him.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've only seen one thread from this Klebold, and it was highly amusing, but this seems extremely lazy. Surely you could have put together a more convincing argument?
What the fuck? You want me to critique the quality of his posts to prove he's a douchebag?

Are you fucking serious?

·
Registered
274 Posts
What the fuck? You want me to critique the quality of his posts to prove he's a douchebag?

Are you fucking serious?
Depends on your intentions when making this thread. If it was to illustrate that this guy is a douchebag, then you need more examples of douchebaggery. If it's so plainly obvious, I would assume no critique would be necessary.

If it's merely to get backslaps from mates whom you know to already dislike him, your thread is adequately detailed.

·
The North Remembers
20,747 Posts
Depends on your intentions when making this thread. If it was to illustrate that this guy is a douchebag, then you need more examples of douchebaggery. If it's so plainly obvious, I would assume no critique would be necessary.

If it's merely to get backslaps from mates whom you know to already dislike him, your thread is adequately detailed.
Quality > quantity.

His avatar is proof enough.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts

How about if I post the video in which he pretends to be another (banned) member and videos his own turds? Does that improve the thread?

With all due respect Sean. I think you need to LRN2KLEBOLD.

1 - 20 of 806 Posts