Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, I believe that the 'Be the Booker!' storylines forum has lost its popularity. So, I have decided to start my own monthly-storylines tournament. You don't get a prize; it's just for fun and increases your reputation as a quality storyline writer.

After much thought, I have decided to change the tournament from having only invited users to users who want to sign up and compete.

NOTE: ANY MEMBERS OF THIS SITE WHO WANT TO COMPETE IN THE TOURNAMENT, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS NEW THREAD IMMEADIATELY.

Here are the rules:

1. There will be the quarterfinals, semifinals, and the final. In the quarterfinals, you have to write a card for the Royal Rumble. Then, the semifinalists will write a PPV card for No Way Out. In the final, the last two users will write their separate Wrestlemania’s, with the better Wrestlemania Writer winning the tournament.

NOTE: STORYLINES YOU HAVE TO USE WILL CHANGE EVERY MONTH.

2. I, Kingpin2003, will judge the tournament.
3. Copying other people’s storylines will result in disqualification.
4. To make the tournament more challenging, every month, I will disable the use of a few superstars. This month, the following superstars will not be usable:

RAW : The Rock, Test, and the Lance Storm/Goldust duo.
SMACKDOWN : Big Show, Rikishi and the A.P.A. duo.

NOTE: USERS WHO WANT TO USE SUPERSTARS FOR LONG FEUDS MUST NOTIFY ME BEFORE THEY WRITE OUT THEIR STORYLINES, SO I CAN DECIDE EACH MONTH WHICH SUPERSTARS I CAN DISABLE.

NOTE: I HAVE ADDED A NEW FEATURE TO THE TOURNAMENT – TO MAKE THE STORYLINES EVEN MORE REALISTIC, I MICHT SUDDENLY INJURE OR MAKE A FEW SUPERSTARS QUIT. DON’T WORRY THOUGH – THIS FEATURE WILL BE RARE! ALSO, SOME SUPERSTARS MIGHT NOT LIKE THEIR STORYLINES, SO YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PROMISE THEM A TITLE REIGN!

Well, that’s all. Once I get all the names of people who have signed up and want to compete, I will announce when the storylines have to be up by.

Thanks,

Kingpin2003.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok this is WWE_Booker.I had to change my name due to pc problems but the old tourney is called off?Im in but we start out storylines and then write card?

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'm in

I'm in to finally prove that I'm the greatest booker on this site hands down! Like my t-shirt says..."You're Not Better Than Me!" I also have one question: By not being able to use the Lance Storm/Goldust duo, does that mean we don't use both superstars together or we can't use those two superstars at all?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts