Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The one man southern rock band appreciation thread!​

Now we all know that Heath Slaters debut was basically part of the first season of NXT, finishing fourth, behind Wade, Otunga and Gabriel.

He then went on to be the main attraction and most important member of the Nexus!

Though his WWE career has only just begun, he's got a great set of moves - in fact, he's a great in ring talent and he just has that vibe that makes you want to hate him so much!

Here's some examples of his epic skills:
He has such beautiful jumping neckbreakers. So beautiful that even the great Y2J was too slow to sell it.
And oh my, oh my, ohhhhh myyyyy, that flapjack. OHHHHHHHH MY THAT FLAPJACK.
And don't you get me started on that insanely amazing corkscrew plancha... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss!​

As some of you may know, some generic bald black guy decided to assault royalty at the grandest stage of them all, hindering King Slater to be unable to compete it what was reported to be a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship[citation needed], so WWE booked Sheamus to win in 18 seconds, as without Slater there would be no match.
Obviously, Slaters psychic powers foretold that he would be assaulted by a filthy peasant after the match, so he did not compete, as he might have had his title stolen.

As you now have seen, the tides have turned for Slater and his popularity has finally dropped from "#1 most over superstar" to "#2 most over superstar", behind the sheep-magnet Daniel Bryan. WWE have decided to stick him in the feud with the anti-magnet Sheamus, as the awesomeness of Slater and Bryan in singles matches at their current level is much too deadly.

You may now discuss all Slater issues, but, remember, he is royalty and considered King. Insulting or demeaning posts about King Slater will be mean and posted only by poopoo heads.

... you retarded bitch. Making a thread on one of the worst wrestlers, which he clearly is, and calling him King is sucking his dick.
You have the worst taste on this entire forum. Though, I guess that's a troll's prerogative.

·
Banned
679 Posts
The one man cock band

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I still remember is classy rape feud with the security guard, it was like the attitude era again.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Heath slater look's alot like edge when he had longer hair

·
Registered
546 Posts
Oh yeah, give this man a title already.He is the best heel wrestler in the business.
Seriously, they should make his character deeper in Smackdown. Give him a segment to talk about music and annoy the crowd or even better, why not let him make a thirty minute concert like The Rock.He must come come to that ring and rock the audience with a guitar asap.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
please no.
I'd rather see Skip Sheffield & Darren Young from the Nexus get further than him.
and i hate them 2 with a passion.
You can not hate King Slater, it is against the rules of IWC! :sad:

He succeeds at what he's supposed to - being hated just by looking at you.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
You can not hate King Slater, it is against the rules of IWC! :sad:

He succeeds at what he's supposed to - being hated just by looking at you.
Heath Slater could be an amazing talent. Keep him on Superstars and let him work at his carrera and then prehaps he could become a WHC or atleast a serious contender for it.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I like Slater, and think somehow he should work himself in to a story line with Ryback. Possibly, jobbing out to him, but making his moves look great in the ring as well. Slater can sell with the best of them. Ryback needs this to help him get over. Eventually, Slater turns "face", or Ryback turns heel, and they form a tag team. Ryback has made his impact as a singles wrestler, and he is in no way ready for a singles title. Going over on Slater, and then progressing a story with him in the tag team division wouldn't be a bad move.

Over time starts thinking of Ryback as dead weight, and the eventual split happens. However, for the time being I think these two are perfect for a tag team. This is also places Slater in a position to win tag team gold again with a different partner, ironically formerly of Nexus as well. Slater is solid on the mic, and I think working with Ryback would go over well, and provides a story for both men. Ryback can't go on just destroying lower card talent without becoming stale.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like Slater, and think somehow he should work himself in to a story line with Ryback. Possibly, jobbing out to him, but making his moves look great in the ring as well. Slater can sell with the best of them. Ryback needs this to help him get over. Eventually, Slater turns "face", or Ryback turns heel, and they form a tag team. Ryback has made his impact as a singles wrestler, and he is in no way ready for a singles title. Going over on Slater, and then progressing a story with him in the tag team division wouldn't be a bad move.

Over time starts thinking of Ryback as dead weight, and the eventual split happens. However, for the time being I think these two are perfect for a tag team. This is also places Slater in a position to win tag team gold again with a different partner, ironically formerly of Nexus as well. Slater is solid on the mic, and I think working with Ryback would go over well, and provides a story for both men. Ryback can't go on just destroying lower card talent without becoming stale.
It's a good idea, but not for a King!

King Slater shall never lose to an up-and-comer. Only to people with half the stature of his. Like Cena.

He's capable of wrestling, mic work, and gathering a reaction. He's perfect for anything honestly
Not to mention, he's a great at a lot of ring styles.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
He sells well, talks decently and has a face you love to hate. All of which make him the perfect jobber, since he makes his opponent look good and people enjoy watching him get beat (well, I do anyway). He might end up with a couple mid card titles if they have no plans for them and if they want to add to his prestige so he isn't a totally worthless jobber for people to go through. But I don't see him anywhere beyond the mid-card or tag division if they ever sent him back there.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I actually like Slater

problem is his southern accent, according to Cornette, Vince hates southern people so he won't get far with that going against him :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Slater's DECENT he aint a fucking king ffs but he's a good part of the roster and he's a lot A LOT more useful than the Mason Ryans and Ezekiel Jacksons of this world but so is a broomstick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts