Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol guy is by far the worst commentator.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I remember at some PPV a few years ago apparently the crowd were chanting for Sheamus when it was clearly Ziggler! :lol

The guy is so bad at being a commentator these days.

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
No disrespect to Jerry Lawler, but I think its time to hang it up when it comes to announcing.

I always laugh when he says the crowd is split 50/50 with Cena, when clearly its about 95% chanting Cena sucks.

·
Registered
629 Posts
was it only me that thought the crowd was chanting "thank you rollins" when rollins was beating up orton, and king said "the crowd are chanting for randy orton here"

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Lol, good ol" King, they need to start making this a more prominant part of his gimmick.
I absolutely agree. The crowd start chanting CM Punk or another equally silly thing, to which the King would replies "Listen to the WWE universe cheering let's go Sheamus". Just really take the piss with it

Love it

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Another reason why it's ALWAYS better to be there live, so you don't hear the cringeworthy commentary...unless you get seats right behind them. God knows why...

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
I'm pretty sure he's just trolling at this point. There is no way toy can confuse those names, but this is the man that 'confused' Ziggler chants for Sheamus so any level of bad commentary from him is possible.

·
Registered
874 Posts
That's his "Big Moment Noise". That, and the high pitched "What?!" after an unexpected(but usually expected) kick-out. It's King's go-to.
Don't forget during every. single. John Cena match. ever...

"You can't see me but you CAN see this Five Knuckle Shuffle! (Cena hits it) Ohh!"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts