Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The WWE really needs to bring this PPV back. I'd suggest that they take it International each year and make it like a European version of Wrestlemania. Maybe even give the KOTR winner a title shot a Summer Slam.

I'd be very shocked if they couldn't sell out a 60,000 seat Football Stadium. Plus it would allow them to Main Event their International Stars in their home country.

Seamus in Ireland
Barrett & Regal in England
Cesaro in Switzerland
Santino (Yes I know he's Canadian) w/ Bruno in Italy
Drew in Scotland
Khali & Mahal in India
Del Rio & Sin Cara in Mexico
Tatsu & Sakamoto in Japan

You could even have the Tag Team titles Main Event

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'm not into European Soccer or Football as they say it across the pond, but i am a Liverpool fan (I have the older and newest jerseys, long story for another time) but it would be cool to see a Big 4 (Royal Rumble, WM, SummerSlam, or Survivor Series) PPV at Anfield. but all in all i really wish the WWE would get rid of the MITB and bring back KOTR. The KOTR was my favorite non big 4 PPV.

·
Registered
369 Posts
King of the Ring replaces Money in the Bank

MOTB goes back to WM, only one winner

Title's are unified along with the brands

winner of the KOTR gets a title shot at SS

winner of RR gets shot at WM

winner of MITB gets shot whenever

Elimination Chamber is renamed No Way Out because thats way more cool and the unified title is defended in the chamber every year

so now we got

RR winner going to WM
Champ in the EC match and winner going to WM
@ WM we have a title match and MITB match
then a few months later we got the KOTR so now we have 2 guys looking at title shots
SS is Champ vs KOTR w/ the MITB winner plotting to cash in

sounds great

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
I'm sorry to you Europeans, but I'd be stunned if you ever got a PPV again.

Jim Ross has all but said WWE is not going to do that, over and over. He's written how Vince despises the time difference for the American audience. He either puts his PPV on a 3 PM EST or on a tape delay. Either way JR said Vince hates it.

I'm sorry about that too, because as an American I enjoy watching wrestling in Europe, as the crowds are usually outstanding.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sorry to you Europeans, but I'd be stunned if you ever got a PPV again.

Jim Ross has all but said WWE is not going to do that, over and over. He's written how Vince despises the time difference for the American audience. He either puts his PPV on a 3 PM EST or on a tape delay. Either way JR said Vince hates it.

I'm sorry about that too, because as an American I enjoy watching wrestling in Europe, as the crowds are usually outstanding.

The WWE used to have exclusive European PPV's. If Vince were smart he'd do it again. No point in neglecting such a large audience.

Bringing back KOTR and giving the KOTR winner a Title shot at SS would make the KOTR relevent, it could be used to establish a new star and build a stronger brand overseas. Plus the WWE could incorporate some more International Wrestlers into the product.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts