Wrestling Forum banner

King of the Ring wasted

1125 Views 17 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  RKO=LEGEND KILLER
After the King of the Ring many were confused why Sheamus needed it seeing as he is a 2 time champ. Well after tonights Raw where you had HHH who has been gone for almost a year because of Sheamus come out only to challenge Undertaker. Does anyone else think that the KOTR should have gone to Morrison or someone else seeing what has become of Sheamus. Maybe that could have put over Morrison i guess. Im just hating how Sheamus has been treated after being a 2 time champ. That is why the young guys never look credible as champs. When you have Miz, Sheamus and Swagger looking so week during and after their reigns how does that really help them the next time. So we'll be stuck with Cena maineventing more Wrestlemanias because they cant establish new stars.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
I agree, shaemus's King of the ring run has been utterly awful with no direction and has made him look worse than before he won it. Total waste. This is down to him getting the title so early, i mean he had to drop off after that so should of given king of the rign to someone else.

· Registered
7,244 Posts
24 hours ago he was booked like a monster and erased any mistakes they made with his booking in one match. tonights loss isn't a big deal at all either. it's pretty easy in this day and age to get your heat back so he's fine.

· Registered
661 Posts
I think his booking is fine right now...the frustration building, and all the backstage segments of him looking pissed off is obviously going to lead to something bigger...I'm actually going to trust the WWE with this one because they've done good cleaning up the 'Mania picture from what it looked like at the beginning of this year.

· The Man
27,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last night he looked great in EC and tonight he gets beat by Henry clean. His booking isnt fine. Whats worse is Michael Cole and noone else failed to mention that he put out HHH for almost a year the same HHH that finally came back to confront Taker. Like someone said lol it would be like Stone Cold being hit by the car out for basically a year only to come back and just feud with someone else and not want revenge. If Morrison won KOTR maybe he woul dbe shamp right now or feuding with Miz for the title at wrestlemania. And if HHH was mad at Taker why didnt he pick up a shovel and help bury Undertaker with Nexus and Kane

· Registered
81 Posts
I think his booking is fine right now...the frustration building, and all the backstage segments of him looking pissed off is obviously going to lead to something bigger...I'm actually going to trust the WWE with this one because they've done good cleaning up the 'Mania picture from what it looked like at the beginning of this year.
Your kidding right? I mean you know who else had a bunch of random pissed off moments back stage? Ted Dibiase, went nowhere...Sheamus needed this feud with triple h, him hinting at a Daniel Bryan feud isn't gonna make him relevant, it's lazy and put together at the last minute.

All the other matches are as lazily put together as well, both taker and hhh are going to forget the reasons why they left storyline wise...
The rock's goal and overall point as the host hasn't been explained and isn't even appearing at every raw.
Lawler and Cole has been built up to, to bad it's between two commentators
Just it's a mess and it doesn't seem like it's getting any better just worse.
This was an important night and they phoned it in.

· Registered
4,017 Posts
I honestly think they were building up a Sheamus vs HHH feud with the KOTR stuff, but at some point or another they changed their minds and now Sheamus is left in the dust
they were... but there's one guy in wwe creative staff who recently started holding a grudge against sheamus... reportedly he was the one responsible for the ridiculous crown... and for the atrocious burial

· Registered
6,870 Posts
Last night he looked great in EC and tonight he gets beat by Henry clean. His booking isnt fine. Whats worse is Michael Cole and noone else failed to mention that he put out HHH for almost a year the same HHH that finally came back to confront Taker. Like someone said lol it would be like Stone Cold being hit by the car out for basically a year only to come back and just feud with someone else and not want revenge. If Morrison won KOTR maybe he woul dbe shamp right now or feuding with Miz for the title at wrestlemania. And if HHH was mad at Taker why didnt he pick up a shovel and help bury Undertaker with Nexus and Kane
What's even worse is that they never used to shut up about the fact that Sheamus took HHH out. Cole would mention it nearly every time the guy was onscreen.
In any case, they could go to this feud after Mania...it probably wouldn't feel right as compared to doing it now, but they could still do it. I do agree that the KotR was a waste though. Sheamus NEVER needed it. When they book him properly he shines, period.

· Registered
146 Posts
Maybe they would have done Sheamus vs Triple H if Hunter didnt re-injure himself.(He was suppose to comeback earlier) Either way you know they will get back to it after wrestlemania so why all the fuss.

I've never heard more cry babies with a better Raw.

· The Man
27,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What's even worse is that they never used to shut up about the fact that Sheamus took HHH out. Cole would mention it nearly every time the guy was onscreen.
In any case, they could go to this feud after Mania...it probably wouldn't feel right as compared to doing it now, but they could still do it. I do agree that the KotR was a waste though. Sheamus NEVER needed it. When they book him properly he shines, period.
It still wont look good if HHH goes after Sheamus after. Like Sheamus is second rate when in fact he was the one to put HHH out and u are right Cole and others couldnt shut up about it yet tonight when HHH comes out noone even mentions why he has been gone. Thats why young guys dont look credible wwe just doesnt book them right as champs and after. and like the guy said if Del Rio won it that could have been great too he is descendants of kings. But in the end the match Morrison had with Sheamus was amazing and if he had won he would have been feuding with Miz. They absolutely wasted it. KOTR could put anyone over imo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.