Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I'm about two months away from going to Ohio Valley (TNA's developmental wrestling organization based in Louisville, Ky.)," he said. "My knee should be 95 to 100 percent by then. Then I'll start (MMA) training again. I'm going to start hitting mitts next week. But I'm going to take my time with it and not do anything stupid."

also

Lawal then talked about an upcoming training trip with wrestling legend Booker T, and how he'd like to recruit a former rival to be his tag-team partner.

"We're done with the beef," Lawal said of him and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson's war of words awhile back. "I want him to come to TNA and be my tag-team partner. We could be the new 'Harlem Heat' or something. Either him or Roy Nelson. Nelson could bring the country (aspect)."
Source

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yeah him and jackson could be the next harlem heat the only difference is booker t and stevie ray where brothers but in king mos and rampage jackson case there just brothas.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
In terms of business TNA getting rampage would be amazing but I don't know if it's a good idea to have 2 guys with no experience in a tag team.

OVW already has a harlem heat type tag team (street kings) and there's this giant that moves like a freaking crusierweight. Take that guy, join him with mo and there you go...

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
If TNA is able to get Rampage in the company they could seriously be on some Hall/Nash early NWO stuff. It would be the biggest news in pro wrestling this year. I hope they can make it happen.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I'd love to see a formation of a heel, ego-centric Rampage and King Mo Two Man Power Trip taking out all challengers for Rampage's World title and maybe King Mo gets the TV title to make it mean something.

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
The wrestling puros and smarks would hate it (but then again, who cares what they think?) but TNA getting Mo AND Rampage would be the exact thing they need to make the 'jump' like WCW did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts