Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AWWWW! Wrestling forum... Don't you dare be sour..
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
King starts off with not blaming HHH. Saying that Punk was right about someone sabotaging him. Then says it's his fault and walks out

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Ultimately yes because he's the top of the company. It's like a manager has to take responsibility if his team loses.

·
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Kayfabe wise....why would they walk out then? Someone is pulling the strings..this is a good ass storyline

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I like how every week there is a Raw discussion thread yet we still get threads like this.
Well maybe the OP wanted to focus on the one thing about what Lawler said. He'd only get a couple reactions had he put it in the raw thread. Most people stop reading it when raw is over.

·
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I thought King should ahve came out with him walkign out because HHH replaced him...I dont know why Booker walked out since he was defending HHH. I guess they are forming a UNion in a way

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
He's saying that the reason why WWE has been such a mess is because someone is conspiring against Triple H: Someone is trying to sabotage him from the inside (most likely Johnny Ace) He never said Trips was doing a bad job, he only went again Trips because he's a target, and as long as he stays COO he will always be conspired against, which will only worsen their situation

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.