Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which gimmick did you like better? I was actually a fan of his "King" gimmick, i thought he played it exceptionally well!

·
Asuka
96,358 Posts
The King gimmick is much better than him under a normal persona, which was plain, but better or not, he's lucky he got the king gimmick. He needed it, it was the only way he was ever going to become world champion in the WWE as a WCW guy, establish a WWE identity.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Booker T, King Booker suited him better when he was older, but I prefer the younger/more vibrant version.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,970 Posts
The King gimmick is much better than him under a normal persona, which was plain, but better or not, he's lucky he got the king gimmick. He needed it, it was the only way he was ever going to become world champion in the WWE as a WCW guy, establish a WWE identity.
That Gimmick went to his head but yeah the king gimmick establish him, hell he needed something when he went to TNA, God knows they wouldnt give him something original:lmao

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
SUCCCCKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I loved when he was allied with Goldust and Kane.

I miss the Spinarooni.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
lol the King Booker gimmick was annoying at times but I have no choice to admit he played it well and it was entertaining. If Booker T returns, I wouldn't mind King Booker being back

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Booker T. I just couldn't get into King Booker gimmick, it seemed he tried way too hard to play the King Booker character it didn't seem natural hence i didn't enjoy it. Booker T as himself is just entertaining as fuck.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I never liked Booker T, he's Sucka gimmick was terrible and I honestly had trouble understanding what he said most of the time, good thing we had subtitles here.

King Booker waas an inprovement and it was actualyl a character that kinda grew on me as time went by. Still, of the top wrestlers he's one of my least favorites.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts