Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Not gunna buy it will be popular for a few months then it will be replaced by something else.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
No thanks, I like my controllers... Plus Black Ops is coming out the day before, and I've also spent quite a bit of money on games in the last few weeks.

There is also not much that is interesting about Kinect, the price is horrible, crappy looking games(obvious Wii games, but what did you expect?), except maybe Child of Eden.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I'm curious but don't plan to buy it immediatley or anything

I don't know how it works , or if any of the games for it are any good but I would like to try one?

When I clicked this topic I was hoping to see people who bought Kinect talking about how much they like it or not , unfortunatley every single one of you seems to be saying you don't have it and don't plan to anyway , so not much help there lol

·
✔
21,671 Posts
Possibly. I bought the new 360 today, but won't be using it until my exams are over. Apparently it's Kinect ready, does that mean I don't need to buy the sensor thingo?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Yeah you need the sensor , and I hadn't even thought of that... do the old Xbox 360s not work with Kinect? :hmm:

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
The new build xbox's have better speed USB ports and a special one ( has an orange blob ) that kinect plugs into it to work.
if you have any other kinect, it uses usb and a plug into your wall.
the camera DID have its own processor but that was taken out to cut down costs, which is a shame since the camera would be much more powerful.

tony777
im a tester on one of the kinect games, so feel free to message me if you wanna ask about it but i cant say certain things coz of my contract

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I'll wait and see how it does first. Though I'm not expecting anything to come of it. I acually anticipate PsMove to last longer. Kinect looks good on paper, I just can't imagine that type of control system offering much versatility.

The dance game seems fun though. If you like getting drunk with friends and being retarded.

No chance either Kinect or PsMove replace controllers though. I lol'd when I read that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts